Yay or nay?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190130-190651_SuperCoach.jpg
    Screenshot_20190130-190651_SuperCoach.jpg
    516.5 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20190130-190634_SuperCoach.jpg
    Screenshot_20190130-190634_SuperCoach.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 66

Only changes I would consider personally would be swapping for Billings for his team mate Jade Greshem. Then swapping Sicily for Laird. Alternatively you could swap Bont for JPK or Sloane (as examples) and could hopefilly save enough cash to run with both Sicily and Laird. Only little suggestions though and it's still a solid team as it is :).

What the fuxk are you dopey campaigners doing with Bennell?

The campaigner's soft tissues are held together with fairy floss and his sinuses full of fairy dust, on his last chance saloon after doing 1/32nd of **** all on field and everything wrong off field the last 4 years.

Fuxk me log back in for the first time this year and see this, good lord lift your game kents.

The campaigner's soft tissues are held together with fairy floss and his sinuses full of fairy dust, on his last chance saloon after doing 1/32nd of **** all on field and everything wrong off field the last 4 years.

Fuxk me log back in for the first time this year and see this, good lord lift your game kents.
I’d say he’s a placeholder. :p

He's my current M7 .....hardly missed a session all PS .....apart from the couple of times he's been in lockup

But I classify that as part of his rehab, so he doesn't over-work that calf

D3C677FA-4989-475D-894F-F7DB1E4D3741.jpeg

First crack, trying to stay pretty close to pure G&R strategy, with exception to Roberton & perhaps Dunkley.

DEF: Lloyd, Laird, Whitfield, Roberton, Collins, Logue (Hore, Quaynor)

MID: MacRae, Fyfe, Cripps, Kelly, Bennell, Setterfield, Hind, Hately (Bewley, Stocker, Hayes)

RUC: Grundy, Gawn (Fort)

FWD: Dangerfield, Heeney, Dunkley, Cavarra, Corbett, Parker (STK), (McAdam, Young (STK))

A few big questions on rookies of course early, may need to play around with structure once it becomes clearer which lines look easiest to fill.

Thoughts?

First crack, trying to stay pretty close to pure G&R strategy, with exception to Roberton & perhaps Dunkley.

DEF: Lloyd, Laird, Whitfield, Roberton, Collins, Logue (Hore, Quaynor)

MID: MacRae, Fyfe, Cripps, Kelly, Bennell, Setterfield, Hind, Hately (Bewley, Stocker, Hayes)

RUC: Grundy, Gawn (Fort)

FWD: Dangerfield, Heeney, Dunkley, Cavarra, Corbett, Parker (STK), (McAdam, Young (STK))

A few big questions on rookies of course early, may need to play around with structure once it becomes clearer which lines look easiest to fill.

Thoughts?
I agree, the Rookies will determine whether you go lighter in the midfield to strengthen either D4 or F4 .....the question is whether a M5 in your case will score more than the D4 or F4 ......but it's all conjecture till we know who are the "solid" rookies

All our teams will then change dramatically

Interestingly ....the last 2 year most teams have either benefited or crashed because of 2-3 player only in sides

(Log in to remove this ad.)

probably just Greene and Roberton's fitness for round one, thats it
I still have 4 super premo mids ....Macrae, Fyfe, Cripps, and Oliver .....I want them, but I might have to downgrade 1 .....my D4 is too weak currently

I still have 4 super premo mids ....Macrae, Fyfe, Cripps, and Oliver .....I want them, but I might have to downgrade 1 .....my D4 is too weak currently
I'd definitely downgrade one. plenty of value with Brayshaw/Sloane/Zorko/Redden/Steele around the 520k mark. gives you an extra 100k to play with. Even if you wanted to go a little higher, you have Mrouch/Sidey/Zerrett

New to SC and only 1 year young in Fantasy, so I might need a bit of help here and throughout the year.
My 2nd draft and pull it to pieces, all feed back is needed and appreciated sc2.2.GIF

I'd definitely downgrade one. plenty of value with Brayshaw/Sloane/Zorko/Redden/Steele around the 520k mark. gives you an extra 100k to play with. Even if you wanted to go a little higher, you have Mrouch/Sidey/Zerrett
Yes I know :'( .....but I want my Bois

New to SC and only 1 year young in Fantasy, so I might need a bit of help here and throughout the year.
My 2nd draft and pull it to pieces, all feed back is needed and appreciatedView attachment 612813
Just with your bench. You need rooks that are going to play and generate cashola along the way to upgrade etc.
How much coin do you have in the bank?

Menegola's ceiling seems better for me. Heeney is a late year upgrade, ditto dunkley
Be careful of that plan ......last year Heeney started off on fire, but fell away in the 2nd half of the year

If you're going to have Heeney, you have to start him IMO

1548850957731.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back