Teams 2019 Rate My Team (Pre JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to SC and only 1 year young in Fantasy, so I might need a bit of help here and throughout the year.
My 2nd draft and pull it to pieces, all feed back is needed and appreciatedView attachment 612813

Be careful of premium rookies or mid-priced players .....unless they're returning from injury like Libba or Brad Crouch

The object is to maximize points per game .....but also cash generation to upgrade your rookies to a full premium side .....those $200K - $350K players often are too slow in growing in value ....it can be a trap, if not careful

$2.8k left. Anyway, it has already changed a gazillion times, with plenty of time for further iterations especially when rookie picture becomes clearer. Chol lolz

View attachment 612797
Chol at that price is the best price per kilo produce in Australia. It really is a bargain.

New to SC and only 1 year young in Fantasy, so I might need a bit of help here and throughout the year.
My 2nd draft and pull it to pieces, all feed back is needed and appreciated
lol noob.

You really should be 21387345983450934 drafts deep like the rest of us already.

My 2nd draft and pull it to pieces, all feed back is needed and appreciatedView attachment 612813
Team is pretty good.I like the breakout picks in Brayshaw and Steele but they are risks even at that price. Newman is a risk as you don't know his role or have any scoring history for him at Carlton.
Picken is a bit of a waste unless you think hes in for a big year and will average around 75-80. That money could be used to upgrade Steele to a premo.
Your rookies are all over the shop. I know its early but I find its good to select the rookies which are likely to get a game. It keeps their names fresh as you head into round 1 lock out.

All in all I see 11 keepers and 3 stepping stone possible keepers. Thats a pretty good structure IMO

Another point of difference player I like is James Sicily, sure, he has a couple of kangaroos loose in his top paddock and is no doubt as crazy as a soup sandwhich, but I think he could explode this year.
He’s as dry as a dead dingoes donger!

No relevance to your post. Heard it on MAFS and wanted to say it. Carry on.

He’s as dry as a dead dingoes donger!

No relevance to your post. Heard it on MAFS and wanted to say it. Carry on.
Ok I dont know what mafs is but i use this all the time.
Its like the most aussie sounding thing a campaigner can say

Accommodating the seagull and The Chad, Benny Ainsworth as a midpriced speculator. Wish JLT would bloody start up.
View attachment 612859

Ainsworth is an interesting choice ....I'm a big wrap for this lad

Hopefully he plays a lot of the season in the midfield ...could be an inspired choice !

Ok I dont know what mafs is but i use this all the time.
Its like the most aussie sounding thing a campaigner can say
MAFS = Married At First Sight.

One of the grooms is a farmer who ripped out this line! Even called his bride, mate. LOL 😂

MAFS = Married At First Sight.

One of the grooms is a farmer who ripped out this line! Even called his bride, mate. LOL 😂
Surely an actor

How was the brides brother telling him straight - reminded of a Dusty/Swanny clone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely an actor

How was the brides brother telling him straight - reminded of a Dusty/Swanny clone
The best mans speech. Killed it! 😂

Screenshot_20190131-094040_1.png
Screenshot_20190131-094047_1.png

G'day kents.
Fairly happy with this attempt. Daniher played in match sim without too many issues apparently. Can't justify spending that much for Grundy and/or Gawn at this stage. Libba and Robbo are good value for what they can score, whilst Williams is way underpriced. 114k left over for corrections.

View attachment 612912
View attachment 612913

G'day kents.
Fairly happy with this attempt. Daniher played in match sim without too many issues apparently. Can't justify spending that much for Grundy and/or Gawn at this stage. Libba and Robbo are good value for what they can score, whilst Williams is way underpriced. 114k left over for corrections.
Defence is pretty cookie cutter, so issues there at all. Then we go to the rest of your side, which is slightly different. It is very good to see. The only issue I see so far is the lack of decent captain options. But other than that, I think it's a very nice side

Accommodating the seagull and The Chad, Benny Ainsworth as a midpriced speculator. Wish JLT would bloody start up.
View attachment 612859
Danger on Bench!!!:eek:
guessing he'll line up in the fwd line..in that case your mids look a bit weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back