Teams 2019 Rate My Team (Pre JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAFS = Married At First Sight.

One of the grooms is a farmer who ripped out this line! Even called his bride, mate. LOL 😂
Thr original quote was from Alvin Purple (Barry Crocker) in a 1970s Australian movie I think. 'Point percy to the porcelain' was another when needing to go to the loo.

First attempt

swv3Yk0.png

PW55mvw.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mostly stock standard here.
Def
Hibberd to return to pigging with May onboard.
Ellis to go at 100ppg in the guts
Happy to wait for Lloyd and Laird to drop.

Mids
Meh!

Rucks
Grundy is out if he misses 3-4weeks of training
Nank has improved almost every metric, every year of his career and should marginally again.
Happy to wait and watch with Gawn.

Fwd
Worpel is Oliver 2.0 ignore him at your peril

If it all goes pair shaped, I will just one up/one down some midpricers at round 6.

View attachment 612177View attachment 612178
Nice , although Bellis won't score well from the VFL and Stocker might be an engine-less dud.

Some good picks here and don't mind the structure, but with Smith at D5 I'd be looking for cheaper options than Collins and Scrimshaw in the rookies.
Again in mids, if Libba is M6 I'd look for cheaper rookie options instead of 2 of Walsh, Bennell, McHenry.
Rankine is risky at that price, but look forward to seeing how he goes in JLT. He could be worth it!
I realise that rookies are placeholders, but if you downgrade a few of these guys you could upgrade Viney or Crouch to an almost guaranteed Super Premo and your team would look much stronger (to me at least).

So second year on SuperCoach first time poster. Here is my team with 4.3k left. A lot of higher priced rookies, going with the top two rucks to avoid trading later on (unless injuries). Any feedback would help.

Attachments

• EAB29D4B-6D80-4500-B307-704808F8D048.png
    EAB29D4B-6D80-4500-B307-704808F8D048.png
    509.4 KB · Views: 60
  • 509334AE-04D4-4583-85B7-F87824FA7D2C.png
    509334AE-04D4-4583-85B7-F87824FA7D2C.png
    885.6 KB · Views: 58
A few nice PODS but I reckon you only need one of Francis and Smith down back. Turn one into a cheap rookie to get Scrimshaw onto your field and spend the cash on your midfield. It looks seriously thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back