Teams 2019 Rate My Team (Pre JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking Milera may free up smith to move up the ground a bit. what you think?
Think the opposite .....Milera is training with the Midfield group, so he's likely to move up the ground ......the larger kickout area will suit Smith's long kicking ....so expect him to take a lot of kick-ins, that Laird / Brown took last year

Think the opposite .....Milera is training with the Midfield group, so he's likely to move up the ground ......the larger kickout area will suit Smith's long kicking ....so expect him to take a lot of kick-ins, that Laird / Brown took last year
So you're saying we should reconsider Laird?

So you're saying we should reconsider Laird?
I am .....he's at his potential & has performed best with Smith out .....I won't start him, but hopefully his price drops & i can have him as an upgrade target ......also conscious of him being a R14 bye

Nice insite. Cheers

Yeh hoping for some big early scores before the bad luck sets in
He'll be back in full training late Jan/early Feb, recovering from shoulder surgery, throw in shin splint problems and the traditional up and down nature of big forwards and it'd be too risky for me. (I'm guessing most WC supporters would be the same)

Hope it pays off for you mate, you've got balls bigger than Wesley Warren Jr.

Screenshot_20181231-133326_Samsung Internet-540x1560.jpg
Shakey defence with no cash for 180k+ def rookies. I do like what it allowes the rest of the team to look like tho. If those 180k rookies don't warrant selection and new def rules work for robbo and smith than I'm liking this

Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 12.44.55 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 12.30.27 PM.png

Couple of somewhat different teams.
Looking for alternatives to Gawn in the ruck.
Not really keen on Kruezer.

Not really keen on either of these combos either to be honest but throwing them out there for any comments.

View attachment 600189 View attachment 600191

Not really keen on either of these combos either to be honest but throwing them out there for any comments.
Mumford is out until round 3, running B.Crouch and Libba in the same midfield is very risky.

Gresham is very interesting.

Bit different, I like it apart from the points above. (Not that it means much :moustache:)

Mumford is out until round 3, running B.Crouch and Libba in the same midfield is very risky.

Gresham is very interesting.

Bit different, I like it apart from the points above. (Not that it means much :moustache:)

Yeah that was the whole idea behind having
- Westhoff and Schlensog (R/F) in the first team (to play Westhoff ruck for the first few rounds)
- Longer as R3

Figure that either combo is cheaper than Gawn and provides a bit of flexibility during the season.. Although Mumford not likely to be a top 2 ruck so will require at least 1 certain trade during the year.

- Westhoff and Schlensog (R/F) in the first team (to play Westhoff ruck for the first few rounds)
- Longer as R3

Figure that either combo is cheaper than Gawn and provides a bit of flexibility during the season.. Although Mumford not likely to be a top 2 ruck so will require at least 1 certain trade during the year.
A lot of mucking around to save a few $$$

Grundy & Gawn lockity locked.

View attachment 600189 View attachment 600191

What is it with this board and its fascination of all things 400k St Kilda spuds?
Its like moths being drawn to the flame every year since I've been playing this great game.:drunk:

Ya all gonna burn I tells ya..... BURN!!!:fire::fire::fire::fire:

16.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

- Longer as R3

I had Hoff in my V1 team, this has now changed as I'm very worried about the impact Lycett will have on his game.

Damn SC does my head in, I've been playing since inception...I makes you guess then 2nd guess yourself, drive you nuts with untimely injuries and stars that don't fire meaning you burn through trades quicker than Judd Magic yet I keep coming back for more...Bloody Sadist.

The Marquis de Sade Supercoach complex!

A lot of mucking around to save a few $$$

Grundy & Gawn lockity locked.
What is it with this board and its fascination of all things 400k St Kilda spuds?
Its like moths being drawn to the flame every year since I've been playing this great game.:drunk:

16.gif
*will probably take Roberton...he's 300k kents...don't judge me...

*will probably take Roberton...he's 300k kents...don't judge me...
He’s almost a must have. Understand the queries with Webster but Roberton is on another level.

16.gif

What's your view on Hanners at $326K ?? ......Burn or worship ?

I had Hoff in my V1 team, this has now changed as I'm very worried about the impact Lycett will have on his game.

Damn SC does my head in, I've been playing since inception...I makes you guess then 2nd guess yourself, drive you nuts with untimely injuries and stars that don't fire meaning you burn through trades quicker than Judd Magic yet I keep coming back for more...Bloody Sadist.

The Marquis de Sade Supercoach complex!
Most important is to stick to your thoughts .....yes take on board peoples views, but it's your team & go with your gut feel

He’s almost a must have. Understand the queries with Webster but Roberton is on another level.
But he's been out so long .....do we really know the status of his health & importantly his mental attitude around his condition ?

But he's been out so long .....do we really know the status of his health & importantly his mental attitude around his condition ?
He’s cleared to play.

That’s all we need to know.

He’s cleared to play.

That’s all we need to know.
Yes, but a player coming back from a Knee Reco, can be passed medically fit to play ....but still struggle in having 100% confidence in his body ...that can take half a season & for me too many ?????

What's your view on Hanners at $326K ?? ......Burn or worship ?
I like and I really hope he can get up, him at M5/6 would be splendid.

He's a much better price to take a risk on, but as has been said before.

Spread the risk to a couple of zones.

Libba is in that M6 spot for now.

16.gif
Gresham is the God-Child and he shall reign hell fire upon thee.

Is that a level closer to heart failure? Because that is my main fear in picking him.

Has he been given the ok health wise? Please forgive me if I’m wrong, but I thought him passing out on field was related to a heart issue.

Last edited:
Gresham is the God-Child and he shall reign hell fire upon thee.
He's the biggest lock since the lock on a chastity belt on a Kardashian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back