Preview 2019 Round 18 - Richmond vs Port Adelaide @ MCG, Saturday July 20, 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched Caddy’s highlights in the VFL. He is just way too good for that level, almost feels like we’re cheating playing him in the 2’s.

If he’s back this week wonder who they’ll drop for him.

Just watched Caddy’s highlights in the VFL. He is just way too good for that level, almost feels like we’re cheating playing him in the 2’s.

Egg out for Caddy and Stack will go back to HB

B: Grimes, Astbury, Vlastuin
HB: Short, Stack, Houli
C: McIntosh, Prestia, Ellis
HF: Edwards, Lynch, Lambert
F: Castagna, Riewoldt, Caddy
R: Soldo, Dusty, Cotchin
Int: Bolton, Chol, Rioli, Broad

Power have a habit of playing well against us in Melbourne, this might be a closer game than what it looks like on paper.

Alot of people wanting Stack to go back... I'm concerned with throwing him around so much this early, kids need continuity in a position, send Sheds back instead if need be imo, otherwise keep Stack back for the remainder of the year if we go down that route.

I agree Egg could go, although aslo good to give him another game to see how quickly he learns from a few errors.

Hopefully the new look midfield get the ball movement a little better going I50 to Jack and Lynch and we have a strong win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Wines fractured thumb and Ebert knee are in doubt for this week. Could we be getting some karma for our early season injuries with opposition teams seemingly copping injuries the week before they are playing us.

Probably Egg.
Unlucky but so was Naish.
Got two games into him which is good and he looks like a player.

So Wines fractured thumb and Ebert knee are in doubt for this week. Could we be getting some karma for our early season injuries with opposition teams seemingly copping injuries the week before they are playing us.

Really? Where’d you read that?

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Egg out for Caddy and Stack will go back to HB

B: Grimes, Astbury, Vlastuin
HB: Short, Stack, Houli
C: McIntosh, Prestia, Ellis
HF: Edwards, Lynch, Lambert
F: Castagna, Riewoldt, Caddy
R: Soldo, Dusty, Cotchin
Int: Bolton, Chol, Rioli, Broad
this for sure, caddy for the egg...jack graham still not required as port are s l o w and we need to exploit this with a quick, hard running outfit. agree with a few on here too that rioli is getting close to ripping a team apart with port on the menu.

this for sure, caddy for the egg...jack graham still not required as port are s l o w and we need to exploit this with a quick, hard running outfit. agree with a few on here too that rioli is getting close to ripping a team apart with port on the menu.
Few horrid clangers from Dan on Sunday, but otherwise he was very good.
He could just be the weapon he was in the 2017 finals.

Must win if we have any aspirations of playing finals let alone top 4,we have to win this one because Collingwood’s grand final is on the week after.

Great preview Shadowthorn.:thumbsu:

Yep, I was in the car earlier and SEN reported that Port will have 3 changes at a minimum.

Burton - Hamstring
Wines - Thumb
Ebert - Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back