Preview 2019 Round 18 - Richmond vs Port Adelaide @ MCG, Saturday July 20, 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guess Nank in the VFL if he plays. I would imagine he'd tear up the VFL rucks. Then it'll be interesting to see what the coaching group do.

Marlion in the next fortnight. Very much waiting to see that.

In a month it might just be Rance. What a change from a month ago.

Nice timeline for these guys to get in form for the finals too.

Yep, I was in the car earlier and SEN reported that Port will have 3 changes at a minimum.

Burton - Hamstring
Wines - Thumb
Ebert - Knee

If we can not only win but boost our % it'd go a long way to putting us in the right space for a real shot at top 4. And these outs help a lot. Big game, but we're in the mood to give them a spanking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Injury List - July 15, 2019

Probable
Nankervis – Adductor tendon

Questionable
Noah Balta – Quadricep
Liam Baker – Hip
Maverick Weller - Ribs

Unavailable
Marlion Pickett - Finger (short term)
Jack Ross – Ankle (medium term)
Fraser Turner – Femur (medium term)
Callum Moore – Ankle (medium term)
Alex Rance – Knee (long term)

TAKE NOTE JACK ROSS MEDIUM TERM,DOES NOT SAY 3-4,WE ARE KNOWN TO BE SUPER CONSERVATIVE,SAID AT START OF ROSS INJURY,WILL GIVE EXTRA JUST IN CASE,WILL PLAY NEXT 3 WEEKS,BOOKMARK IT NOW.

What do you actually know about this?
Would be devastating for the young kid
I know nothing and I’m purely guessing based on a glimpse I caught of the boys training last Friday. When I saw him running laps with Pickett, Balta, etc. he seemed to be grimacing and looked frustrated/uncomfortable. Just didn’t look like someone who was returning to football any time soon. I hope I’m wrong but it’s just the impression I got. He also has been at 3-4 weeks on the injury list for a while, which could indicate a setback.

I was hoping he would make his way back into the side because I genuinely think he’s best 22 and is a player we’re crying out for.

I say caddy needs to earn it more. Not ready for him. Graham comes in for the egg and Edwards goes back. Dimma won’t dump Rioli he’s in a relationship with him

If you take the game against GWS in isolation I don't think Rioli deserves to be dropped. Bit away from his best but did enough to stay in in my eyes.

I hope we give Nank limited game time in the magoos this weekend. Ease the big unit back into it.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Anyone go into MR room before game?? Been a member for a few years but haven’t been in.
Yeah, it's real nice, especially if you know a few people that go and even if you don't everybody is your potential friend, haha. It's essentially just like a nice pub but full of only Tiger fans. Plenty of seating if you get there early. Always show the last win against that day's opposition on the big screen. (Adelaide last year was awesome as they showed the GF and I reckon more people than usual turned up!) They do food and the burgers look awesome! Haven't tried one yet. If you're paying for it it's well worth checking out.
Yeah I’m an MRC member and have never been bothered going in. :p
Git on up there and say hello some time!!!!
Best thing about it is it's just a really nice atmosphere, especially before a big game on a Friday night!

Yeah, it's real nice, especially if you know a few people that go and even if you don't everybody is your potential friend, haha. It's essentially just like a nice pub but full of only Tiger fans. Plenty of seating if you get there early. Always show the last win against that day's opposition on the big screen. (Adelaide last year was awesome as they showed the GF and I reckon more people than usual turned up!) They do food and the burgers look awesome! Haven't tried one yet. If you're paying for it it's well worth checking out.

Git on up there and say hello some time!!!!
Best thing about it is it's just a really nice atmosphere, especially before a big game on a Friday night!
Thanks for that mate I will have to get up and have a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back