Preview 2020 AFL Grand-Final: Richmond v Geelong @ The GABBA (Serious one)

Remove this Banner Ad

how much you betting ?

Haha well I’ve had to scale things back a bit since 2017. Had $2k on the crows that day. There was no way I wasn’t walking away with a very profitable day if we lost that one 😂

Probably put around $300 on this one. If we lose it will be easier to cope with given the shorter season and shortened games favouring them. Also don’t need to recover the lost funds of tickets this year 😔

you?

Jack mentioned on 360 that he was standing in the pool chatting to Porkins with their kids playing. He said that this is quite common for all the kids to be playing together and that everyone has been friendly. Potentially why Scott has mellowed out somewhat.

I can’t help but feel that this will really play into the cats favour. It might be a negative view from me but considering they’ve had such a mental hurdle against us over the years and the hatred growing. Kinda feels like our calmness in a highly emotional tense encounter would have given us a massive advantage.

I was watching one of the footy shows... They compared Geelong game style as Control, and Richmonds game style as Chaos. Not a bad analogy. Geelong does like structure and control, while Richmond just loves to play the game fast.

How does Chaos undermine control? How does Richmond throw Geelongs patient game style into chaos? Violence, aggression. And target specific players.

How can Richmond target so effectively with violence and so upset Geelong they get dragged into chaos? Which Geelong team members are going to get the most reaction from other Geelong players if they get beaten up? ABLETT is one. Geelong will go ballistic if he is beaten up, head highs, late tackles, shirt fronts etc.

Who else would draw Geelong into a fracas like taregting Ablett would do? Not Selwood, he loves the sht. Hawkins?

Im pretty sure Richmond are going to be happy to play the bad guy role, the bullies role on Saturday. All those talks by the pool, kids playing with eachother will mean squat.

I predict Richmond will bully Ablett and certain Geelong players. They will bully, and fk with Geelongs head, with spot fires of players fighting all over the park, till Geelong lose their cool and play a Richmond prefered chaos game.

Bring it on!

Went for a walk this morning, 45 minutes, listening to SEN, they were virtually all around Geelong winning the ball, controlling the game, how they negate Dusty (Lyon suggested Selwood on Dusty :rolleyes:), how they can win.

Did we just scrape into the 8?

All white noise.

Yesterday was mostly about Richmond, so it makes sense they talk about Geelong today.

I was watching one of the footy shows... They compared Geelong game style as Control, and Richmonds game style as Chaos. Not a bad analogy. Geelong does like structure and control, while Richmond just loves to play the game fast.

How does Chaos undermine control? How does Richmond throw Geelongs patient game style into chaos? Violence, aggression.

How can Richmond target so effectively with violence and Geelong so upset they get dragged into chaos? Which Geelong team members are going to get the most reaction from other Geelong players if they get beaten up? ABLETT is one. Geelong will go ballistic if he is beatup, head highs, late tackles, shirt fronts etc.

Who else would draw Geelong into a fracas like taregting Ablett would do? Not Selwood, he loves the sht. Hawkins?

Im pretty sure Richmond are going to be happy to play the bad guy role, the bullies role on Saturday. All those talks by the pool, kids playing with eachother will mean squat.

I predict Richmond will bully Ablett and certain Geelong players. They will bully, and fk with Geelongs head till they lose their cool and play a chaos game.

Bring it on!
Nope, we wont be 'targeting' anyone. Not our style! We'll be targeting the ball and going hard at it! That's the Richmond way!

Nope, we wont be 'targeting' anyone. Not our style! We'll be targeting the ball and going hard at it! That's the Richmond way!
Brisbane play a simmilar style to Geelong. Styles make fights. Brisbane beat Richmond a few weeks ago with the Geelong game style. Geelong beat Lions as they are better at it. The current Geelong is a long way better than the Geelong the Tigers played earlier in the season.

Its going to be epic. I like GAJ but would probably prefer Tigers win. I really dont mind either way. Just hope its a great game, as RL mad QLD will be watching.

Haha well I’ve had to scale things back a bit since 2017. Had $2k on the crows that day. There was no way I wasn’t walking away with a very profitable day if we lost that one 😂

Probably put around $300 on this one. If we lose it will be easier to cope with given the shorter season and shortened games favouring them. Also don’t need to recover the lost funds of tickets this year 😔

you?

no I haven’t had many bets this year.

The current Geelong is a long way better than the Geelong the Tigers played earlier in the season.
Earlier in the season? It was round 17. Geelong were in just as good a form as they are now. It will be tough but I back the Tigers against anyone.

Especially in a Grand Final.

I personally think the Cats are a little top heavy.

Earlier in the season? It was round 17. Geelong were in just as good a form as they are now. It will be tough but I back the Tigers against anyone.

Especially in a Grand Final.

I personally think the Cats are a little top heavy.
It's as if, we are Deborah and the Cats are Amy

Brisbane play a simmilar style to Geelong. Styles make fights. Brisbane beat Richmond a few weeks ago with the Geelong game style. Geelong beat Lions as they are better at it. The current Geelong is a long way better than the Geelong the Tigers played earlier in the season.

Its going to be epic. I like GAJ but would probably prefer Tigers win. I really dont mind either way. Just hope its a great game, as RL mad QLD will be watching.

The tigers team that spanked the cats earlier this season (if not for poor accuracy we win by 45+) is also far better now than they were then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stack and CCJ certainly removed themselves from a possible Premiership medal
I hope the kebab was worth it

How does Chaos undermine control? How does Richmond throw Geelongs patient game style into chaos? Violence, aggression. And target specific players.

How can Richmond target so effectively with violence and so upset Geelong they get dragged into chaos? Which Geelong team members are going to get the most reaction from other Geelong players if they get beaten up? ABLETT is one. Geelong will go ballistic if he is beaten up, head highs, late tackles, shirt fronts etc.

I predict Richmond will bully Ablett and certain Geelong players. They will bully, and fk with Geelongs head, with spot fires of players fighting all over the park, till Geelong lose their cool and play a Richmond prefered chaos game.

Bring it on!

I've bolded the bit where I think you went wrong.

Can you show me a single example where this Richmond team has targeted an opposition player?

If you've got time to watch a show talking about football, I'd suggest you have time to watch actual football, and it will help you understand actual football better.

I've bolded the bit where I think you went wrong.

Can you show me a single example where this Richmond team has targeted an opposition player?

If you've got time to watch a show talking about football, I'd suggest you have time to watch actual football, and it will help you understand actual football better.
Sorry, no i wasnt saying they said anything like the tactics i was suggesting. They just made the analogy Richmond plays Chaos footy, while Geelong plays control.

The tigers team that spanked the cats earlier this season (if not for poor accuracy we win by 45+) is also far better now than they were then
I hope its a classic. The way Richmond play, even a belting is entertaining, like last years GF. But i think they have more of a challenge this year.

Brisbane week 1 finals played basically complete opposite style to how Geelol played us a few weeks back

you?
In 2017 I bet a random amount of $250 on tigers h2h every game no matter the odds from about round 12 onwards. I profited nicely that year!

In 2018 I did the same up until the finals started because I went to America... the lucky bets stopped... the results showed 🥶

in 2019 I Returned to betting $250 from round 1 all the way to the GF! Happy days!!

This year I have been a little inconsistent with betting tigers, sometimes the $250, sometimes more, sometimes not at all...
Safe to say I have bet the lucky $250 on Richmond this week!

it’s a omen!!🐯🐯

I also bet Richmond for flag when we got out to $9 early in the year.. I’m tempted to lay some off on cats so I win a bunch either result but I just think we win!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2020 AFL Grand-Final: Richmond v Geelong @ The GABBA (Serious one)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back