Preview 2020 AFL Grand-Final: Richmond v Geelong @ The GABBA (Serious one)

Remove this Banner Ad

Best of luck boys, can’t ****ing stand the cats, bunch of whinging pussies. Seeing the face of Chris Scott , dangerflog, duckwood, porkins and Ablett after the final siren (tigers win) will be amazing. Much respect to your club boys, go KILL THEM tmr !

I'm sick of hearing about Dangerfield and ablett's fairytale win
I just flicked over to see a race and no bullshit there was a greyhound race on in Geelong called the Patrick Dangerfield stakes with the caller gushing about how even if you aren’t a cats fan you just love him..
Lol there’s no escaping it anywhere!

For most of the week I didn’t mind the “stories” behind Dangerfield and Gary Ablett Jnr which have been gaining momentum.

Can I just say something about that? What the fu** was I thinking? Here we are, now, 24 hours away from the Grand Final. fu** them both, move aside, my ruthless and passionate Richmond instincts have finally hit, I was wondering where they were. The Premiership belongs to us.

I’ve probably gone nuffy with this post but who gives a sh*t fellas, it’s Tiger time.

The forecast of a massive storm to hit the east coast of australia this weekend is actaully all the salty tears from the handbaggers and the bandwagoners when he doesn't get the fairy tale.

the handbaggers board are already salty saying we don't give them enough respect or some rubbish. We don't even respect ourselves on this board :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

I just flicked over to see a race and no bullshit there was a greyhound race on in Geelong called the Patrick Dangerfield stakes with the caller gushing about how even if you aren’t a cats fan you just love him..
He is everywhere!

The media are obsessed with Dangerfield. I tried to watch the fox sports show earlier but switched off, they kept talking about the great Dangerfield and ablett.

I’m a lifelong cats supporter from Brisbane with 4 tickets to the big dance. Unfortunately due to an illness that requires precautionary quarantine, we are no longer able to go. I’m looking to pass these on to a fellow diehard supporter from Brisbane of either side. Please text me before calling so I know who I’m speaking to! I paid $400 per ticket and am only looking to recoup my money, so $1608.95 including booking fee.
Phone number: 0410423907

The forecast of a massive storm to hit the east coast of australia this weekend is actaully all the salty tears from the handbaggers and the bandwagoners when he doesn't get the fairy tale.

the handbaggers board are already salty saying we don't give them enough respect or some rubbish. We don't even respect ourselves on this board :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

That’s the way Tiger bring on the glorious rain full of salty tears 😂

That's got nothing to even be bitter about! Hawks easily the best team of the last decade hahaha. That’s what you get when you have the greatest coach of all time and greatest finals player of all time in Luke hodge. Any footy fan with half a brain knows that.
You might have half a brain....but we know that KB has a better record in finals. He'd have 3 Norms if they gave them out from 67 onward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rhys Stanley
Rhys is not a real name. looks like i missed that :p

The overrated figjam tosser? I don't even rate him.

He is everywhere!

The media are obsessed with Dangerfield. I tried to watch the fox sports show earlier but switched off, they kept talking about the great Dangerfield and ablett.
Same here. I couldn't stomach it any longer. After a few minutes of listening to Montagna I had to flick it over to Gardening Australia for some sanity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2020 AFL Grand-Final: Richmond v Geelong @ The GABBA (Serious one)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back