Prediction 2020 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be nice if we get Sydney in the 80% of the time Franklin is injured rather than him being fit v WCE.

Are you joking? Franklin circles the West Coast game on the calendar every year and puts little pink heart stickers all over it.

He'd amputate both legs if it meant he'll be fit to play. And he'll still kick 6.

What have Freo done in the last couple of years to earn one? I agree with this from the AFL - Friday nights should be blockbusters, not gifted to sh*thouse teams. Who wants to knock off work at the end of the week and watch Freo fumble and bumble their way to 55pts in 2 hours?
Always thought every team should get Friday games as follows:
1-6: 2 H, 1 A
7-12: 1 H, 2 A
13-18: 1 H, 1 A
= 24 games (include a ANZAC day, or Thursday game to make up the extra game)

Similar formula can apply to other slots, with 13-18 getting the most Sunday slots.

I like it. Heaps of big games against direct top4 competition all at home before the bye. Easy top4.

Only thing I don't like is only the one game at our second home in Adelaide

Not keen on the Hawks fixture in Launceston either - at least it's better than Hobart, I guess.

What have Freo done in the last couple of years to earn one? I agree with this from the AFL - Friday nights should be blockbusters, not gifted to sh*thouse teams. Who wants to knock off work at the end of the week and watch Freo fumble and bumble their way to 55pts in 2 hours?
Honestly cant stand watching Freo games so my view is same as the Afl .

Some Juicy home games to hit up with me 5 game FLEXI

Round 3 saturday night vs Geelong at 5.10pm :padlock:
Round 5 friday night vs Richmond at 6.10pm :padlock:
Round 22 friday night vs Collingwood at 6.10pm :padlock:

^ lock those

Probably jump on the derby in round 7 at 3.20pm on a sunday arvy.

And either the North, Port or Bombers night game 👉👌

Brisbane at home would have turned it into a good fixture. Doesn’t really matter where we play Gold Coast. But imagine finishing 6th (theoretically should be getting the easiest draw out of the top 6) and still being sent on the longest trips, including 2 average grounds, and getting arguably the hardest double ups. You’d think we’d just gone b2b. The fixture isn’t too bad because I know we’re better than 6th.. (if it was our 2019 fixture I’d be rapt) but that shouldn’t necessarily be how it works. Ah well.. if we bring our best it won’t matter.

Our four tough away games in Hawthorn, Collingwood, Richmond and Geelong will shape where we finish. Overall we have a brilliant record at the Gabba and given it will be a day game I am expecting us to atone for this years' debacle.

Those four games mirror our tough four away games this year - Collingwood, Geelong, Sydney and Richmond. We went 1-3, we need at least to be 2-2 next season I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some Juicy home games to hit up with me 5 game FLEXI

Round 3 saturday night vs Geelong at 5.10pm :padlock:
Round 5 friday night vs Richmond at 6.10pm :padlock:
Round 22 friday night vs Collingwood at 6.10pm :padlock:

^ lock those

Probably jump on the derby in round 7 at 3.20pm on a sunday arvy.

And either the North, Port or Bombers night game 👉👌
I like it, for me looking at...
Rd 1 Melbourne game...Crown Towers swim up bar:cocktail::friedshrimp::bikini:

I also like the 3 you have mentioned above.

Essendon night game on my Birthday.

Swans game at home Saturday, The Revally first up beers, then jump on the ferry to the Camfield VIP access:beercheers:

FWIW the AFL site rates our draw the toughest and the Purple's the softest.

Seven 6 day breaks and a horror final month. Gonna be tough.

Classic conspiracy by SevenWest Media. Freo board will be furious at this no doubt.

Of course we get the toughest draw, we are the reigning pre.....oh wait.

AFL are worried that we got Kelly, and we’ll dominate, so they try and handicap us any way they can.

Meanwhile, Richmond get 10 of their first 13 games at the MCG, and Collingwood has no idea where Tasmania is because they have never had to travel there

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction 2020 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Back