NFL 2020 NFL - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m watching games on delay but about an hour ago I saw Browns’ fake punt with Scottish punter..straight out of their analytics dept ....I felt the earth shake on its axis coming from Cleveland area and thought straight away of AmericanCrow ...can someone check on him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always a shit feeling to go down not converting a full back run on fourth and inches. 🙄... Our play makers were making plays, shame they didn't get an opportunity to win it.

Proud of Teddy and the offense, played as well as I thought they would, defense as shit as I thought it would be too, that secondary besides Chinn, who made some ridiculous open field tackles, was an absolute dumpster fire . Didn't get enough pressure on Carr with the DLine, that was the most disappointing part.

Pretty confident we beat the Raiders. Our secondary is massively concerning but the more I've thought about this game the less I think I matters. Carr is scaredy cat who shits himself under pressure, and we have more than enough weapons on the dline to worry him. Our run defense was utter trash last year, but I expect a big improvement with Brown and Short in our line up.

Waller is the one match up I'm concerned about, he could have a big day, hoping Chinn and or Shaq Thompson are up to the task. Would love to see Chinn shadow him wherever he goes.

Expect to see Littleton used heavily on Cmac, coz they have no one else capable of stopping him. Joe's Brady's high tempo offense will put their weak secondary under a tone of pressure. Moore, Anderson and Samuel will be rotated heavily and moved around. Think it's a given we put up 28+ just comes down to it the Raiders can match or better that.
Got the 28+ correct, and we had real trouble stopping CMAC. Only saw Carr crap himself twice.

Got the 28+ correct, and we had real trouble stopping CMAC. Only saw Carr crap himself twice.

Run defense worse than I thought too, Jacobs was getting too much up the middle. Ruggs showed some nice flashes mate. Both our secondaries struggled. Was a fun game to watch regardless. Felt like it would come down with last possession would win it. Credit to the Raiders interior for the stop, not exactly a massive strength of yours usually so I can see why Brady called the play he did.

Always a sh*t feeling to go down not converting a full back run on fourth and inches. 🙄... Our play makers were making plays, shame they didn't get an opportunity to win it.

Proud of Teddy and the offense, played as well as I thought they would, defense as sh*t as I thought it would be too, that secondary besides Chinn, who made some ridiculous open field tackles, was an absolute dumpster fire . Didn't get enough pressure on Carr with the DLine, that was the most disappointing part.
Because that 4th and 1 FB run worked earlier in the game I had a feeling it was going to happen again. Maybe the D did as well. I reckon you give CMAC the ball there he converts.

Because that 4th and 1 FB run worked earlier in the game I had a feeling it was going to happen again. Maybe the D did as well. I reckon you give CMAC the ball there he converts.

Thought Brady called a great game in his debut, so I can't really get upset about it too much, but I like play action there. Could have picked up a nice chunk, we needed to a TD to win it so still needed a chunk play at some stage.

Now I'm going to go catch up on the rest of the games and my fantasy scores, been making a concerted effort to avoid them all morning. :).

I'll be back to bitch about some of my fantasy players doing **** all soon. 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2020 NFL - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back