NFL 2020 NFL - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Have to catch up on the full game tonight, but when we can't get pressure on the QB our young corners are going to have a bad day against quality.

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

I was 100% confident in a win when Hunter was put on IR for this reason. Ngokoue still only new to the team as well, situation wasn't great overall for your pass rush.

Our ball control in the first half was excellent planning also though (We had the ball for 22-23min, 40 plays to 10 or somethibg similar). Runs, short passes, end arounds gassed your front-7, had them running all over the field. I only remember Rodgers sitting on his arse once all game, basically untouched otherwise.

I'd expect more of the same for the next two weeks!

I was 100% confident in a win when Hunter was put on IR for this reason. Ngokoue still only new to the team as well, situation wasn't great overall for your pass rush.

Our ball control in the first half was excellent planning also though (We had the ball for 22-23min, 40 plays to 10 or somethibg similar). Runs, short passes, end arounds gassed your front-7, had them running all over the field. I only remember Rodgers sitting on his arse once all game, basically untouched otherwise.

Can I call off our $50 bet please?

Can I call off our $50 bet please?

Hah! Doesn't bother me mate, I look good regardless!

You've got Mitch to rely on at least! And Vikes will be better, just not sure if it'll be too late!

I didn't have this game pencilled in as a win when I made the bet, so I'd be happy to double it at this point! :)

Hah! Doesn't bother me mate, I look good regardless!

You've got Mitch to rely on at least! And Vikes will be better, just not sure if it'll be too late!

I didn't have this game pencilled in as a win when I made the bet, so I'd be happy to double it at this point! :)

I'm only pa!ying , a bet is bet.

Yea, I was had the vikes to win but not super confident. Even before today I had more confidence in the Bears than Lions challenging you so kind of glad they won. How was the TD drop by stone hands Swift tho? 😂

i was worried after the first few drives. the Redzone struggles were back from last season. having to settle for a FG and a bad series ending with a failed 4th down play [but it got us a safety a few plays later]. but 2nd half the redzone play was better

i was worried after the first few drives. the Redzone struggles were back from last season. having to settle for a FG and a bad series ending with a failed 4th down play [but it got us a safety a few plays later]. but 2nd half the redzone play was better
Vikings secondary looks very soft this year.
To think that the packers red zone offensive problems in the first half amd bad drops from MVS, we could’ve really buried the Vikings. We still scored 40. Scary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$5billion for that abomination of a stadium?
At least it doesnt look like one of those robot vacuum cleaner like the Raiders new one. I would hope it looks better at night.
1200px-Allegiantstadiumjune2020.jpg

What a bad call from McCarthy. Chance for a chip shot to tie the game and you do that? Hahahahaha

Vikings secondary looks very soft this year.
To think that the packers red zone offensive problems in the first half amd bad drops from MVS, we could’ve really buried the Vikings. We still scored 40. Scary.
injuries are already starting to become a worry. Starting Jenkins at T and then down to 3rd string G in the 2nd half. Clark and Adams hurt so no DT. hope its just short term for most of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2020 NFL - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back