2020 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had forgotten the late start. Thought the GF BBQ was at 2 now it will be later

I'm an old man that's smack bang in my nap range

Go to the GF Breakfast, eat and drink big then follow it up with an early afternoon "Nana Nap", you will be cherry ripe for the GF BBQ in the arvo.

JJ will be rubbing his hands together, although Ragauluo I would think would be next in line

JJ will do to Ratugolea, what Tonya Harding did to Nancy Kerrigan.

tenor.gif

AFL Coaches Association award for 2020 Coach of the Year goes to Ken Hinkley.

Joke award which should go to the Premiership Coach.

Oh shame, looks like Port can't fire him now.

Seriously though, I don't mind it, it's patronising and highlights how much Port surprised in 2020 not being mid-table.

Oh shame, looks like Port can't fire him now.

Seriously though, I don't mind it, it's patronising and highlights how much Port surprised in 2020 not being mid-table.

If Matthew Nicks can get us into the 8 next year, he is a shoo in for it.

If Matthew Nicks can get us into the 8 next year, he is a shoo in for it.

We wont win more than 6 games in 2021 and thats being optimistic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After GWS put a very high price tag on Cameron, we can get the popcorn and wait for the mental giants of the Vic AFL media devalue Cameron to the standard of a rookie and suggest GWS should just hand him over because he has provided good service.

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

After GWS put a very high price tag on Cameron, we can get the popcorn and wait for the mental giants of the Vic AFL media devalue Cameron to the standard of a rookie and suggest GWS should just hand him over because he has provided good service.

No doubt they'll roll out the "GWS shouldn't drive a hard bargain, Jeremy's done his time" line like they did with Tom Lynch, as if playing interstate is a bloody jail sentence.

Already started on SEN

No doubt they'll roll out the "GWS shouldn't drive a hard bargain, Jeremy's done his time" line like they did with Tom Lynch, as if playing interstate is a bloody jail sentence.

They will spew out rubbish that matching the FA offer will be "against the spirit of free agency" except when Essendon do the same for Daniher, then it will be "the Bombers are entitled to fair compensation for their player".

AFL Coaches Association award for 2020 Coach of the Year goes to Ken Hinkley.

Joke award which should go to the Premiership Coach.

A worthy winner indeed! That should add another year or two to his new contract! Well done Kern. We are all praying you get the rewards that you deserve ☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back