List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a feeling we're going to put full faith in Pasini and Lieno as our backup Kpds. Similar to that year when we were screaming out for a backup ruck and ended up going with Trengove for the majority

Brad Crouch would be vilified by crowies in the streets, shops, pubs etc if he transferred to Port. I don't think he would have the mental fortitude to deal with it.

Dangerfield got it right, if you leave the crows, get far away from them and he got back to where he would feel comfortable. That's why a Ballarat boy would probably feel more comfortable at Geelong if he left.

What are the crows supporters gonna really do though? I’m envisioning a 60 year old balding man with a pony tail sipping a Chardonnay yelling something dark and dainty at Crouch, then when everyone looks around at who said it, he points to his wife...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I have a feeling we're going to put full faith in Pasini and Lieno as our backup Kpds. Similar to that year when we were screaming out for a backup ruck and ended up going with Trengove for the majority

It’s a dangerous game.

With Watts, Hoff and Grundy going. I can see us, picking a delisted key defender, mature aged rookie, or a third round trade in. Like we did with Thomas, Brett Eddy, Buzza, even McKenzie.

I’ve got no idea who, but maybe there is something there in one of those ‘going down the gurgler’ clubs - Hooker/Hurley/Tarrant

Minimal draft capital used. Draft another project key back. Give Pasini a chance, but more time to develop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rioli>Motlop. But only just. Very much a fringe player at the Tiges so I’d hope we aren’t giving up too much for him as he doesn’t exactly fill a need.

Tom Morris on 'On the Couch' threw up Ports name (in addition to Carlton) as a club 'hovering' to see what is happening with 'Zach Merrett'.
Hallelujah.

3rd best player delivering inside 50 behind danger and dusty, 7th for effective disposal well above our best in boaky, 13th in meters gained well above 26th placed karl amon, number 1 in uncontested possession. He is the ultimate outside mid to pump the ball efficiently into our forward 50.

Last edited:
Hallelujah.

3rd best player delivering inside 50 behind danger and dusty, 7th for effective disposal well above our best in boaky, 13th in meters gained well above 26th placed karl amon, number 1 in uncontested possession. He is the ultimate outside mid to pump the ball efficiently into our forward 50.

He would definitely make our side better. Can play around stoppage and on the outside. At Essendon he is their main man, the club has an unhealthy reliance on him, so accumulates lots of possessions. His stats would go down at a good club, but his impact would go up. He often gets tagged but in our side he would be freed up, with our better quality inside mids.

Not sure his cost though and Dodoro factor. Essendon will want a player we are not willing to give. I don’t think Essendon has the balls to go through a complete rebuild and sell off the stock, which they need to do, because they are no good.

Could take Dodoro to the end of the trade period, then not budge/no deal. Make Essendon look like a basket case, plant the seed with Zac, and pick him up as a free agent next year.

Dealing with us, Essendon would get more draft value for him next year as a free agent, as they plunge to the bottom of the ladder, and we win our second premiership in a row.

I'd love Merrett at Port but the problem with Merrett is you'd have to give up a heap to get him. Essendon are going to be absolute shite again next season, probably more so, and Merrett will definitely get a contract big enough to attract band 1. You'd probably have to be looking at offering up a top 5 pick to beat what Essendon will get for him as FA compo if he leaves next year.

I wouldn't want to trade for him, nor do I think we'd have the pieces to trade for him unless Wines walks out. Happy to have a big look next year if he's still a FA.

We don’t have the capital for trading any of these guys in, which leads me to believe that either next years first is disposable, or we plan on moving someone on with a bit of value... I would hope it isn’t, but it could be Ladhams.

certainly dont want Ladhams to go BUT if there is a definition of selling high this is it. 4 or so clubs screaming for Rucks, Ladhams has come on well and showed a bit up forward also.
Plus have MG ready to go as a forward.

What are the crows supporters gonna really do though? I’m envisioning a 60 year old balding man with a pony tail sipping a Chardonnay yelling something dark and dainty at Crouch, then when everyone looks around at who said it, he points to his wife...

You live in a vain of stereotypes.

There are plenty of crows areshole supporters in their 20's, 30's and 40's. Remember that ****in idiot who used to go to the airport and abuse oppo players and he abused Dean Brogan there one day, so Dean clocked him.

The arseholes would go after his girlfriend/partner/wife/kids first and make their lives miserable, then they would harass Crouch constantly. Not that hard to imagine how and what they would do.

You live in a vain of stereotypes.

There are plenty of crows areshole supporters in their 20's, 30's and 40's. Remember that fu**in idiot who used to go to the airport and abuse oppo players and he abused Dean Brogan there one day, so Dean clocked him.

The arseholes would go after his girlfriend/partner/wife/kids first and make their lives miserable, then they would harass Crouch constantly. Not that hard to imagine how and what they would do.

Great comment - my absolute favourite in this long stretch between games

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back