AFL 2021 AFL Grand Final (Macrae is a spud thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Adam Treloar under 23.5 disposals @ 1.80 (Pointsbet), cleared in 1/6 since returning from injury (the Bombers game, one-way traffic after half time) and playing a forward role. Line feels two or three disposals too high

Taking Max Gawn $1.87 Anytime Goalscorer x Langdon 20+ Disposals $1.85= $3.46 Boosted to $3.70 at TopSport

Max Gawn 2+ Goals @ $5 for me

Like Jason johannisen for goals tomorrow. Think Dogs will try to bypass May and Lever and hit up targets near the 50 metre line where JJ will be roaming around.

2+ $7.5 sb
3+ $50
4+ $187

interesting names Harry Taylor and Krakouer selected..............a backman and a forward in the line for votes possibly?

Luke Jackson to poll a Norm Smith vote is paying $11? Steven May to poll a vote is $7? Pickett $7? Keath at $23 as well.............

Steven May much better than a 1 in 41 shot which is what Ladbrokes are offering imo. If the Dees win, he blankets Naughton and takes some big intercept marks ala Lake in 2013, he’ll be up there

This looks to be the Norm Smith Voting panel:

View attachment 1244990

Hodgey and Taylor two champion defenders will look out for their kind. Is it a rubbish call to suggest an indigenous Krakouer could be keenly watching an indigenous Steven May??

Last edited:
Steven May much better than a 1 in 41 shot which is what Ladbrokes are offering imo. If the Dees win, he blankets Naughton and takes some big intercept marks ala May in 2013, he’ll be up there

Hodgey and Taylor two champion defenders will look out for their kind. Is it a rubbish call to suggest an indigenous Krakouer could be keenly watching an indigenous Steven May??
Maybe Krakouer might look after his kind as well?

To be fair Tania Armstrong is well known in the WA footy media scene over there.............Cal Twomey is also a respected journo around Melbourne and Victoria.

Anyone here reckons Keath to poll at least a Norm Smith Vote is decent? ($23 )

Back for my annual, only punt for the year on the GF.

I'll put a heap of winner / NSM doubles on again and see how I go. I've missed out the last couple of years.

I'll back the Dees in to win so will put 2/3s of my bets there with half a dozen on the Dogs to win and their players.

2.5u - Treloar under 23.5 disposals - $1.75 - PointsBet
Has had 4 CBAs in the whole of this finals series, with his two against Port coming in the last quarter when the dogs had all their star players at rest. Has gone under this in 5/6 games since returning from injury. In his one game he went over with 28 disposals, 18 of these coming in the second half when the result of the game was more essentially decided. Everyone remembers a time where he was an absolute ball magnet but currently he is too far back in the pecking order and the role isn’t there to suit what he was once able to produce.

2u - Daniel over 23.5 disposals - $1.86 - SB
Games of 26 and 34 on the Dees this year, whilst also clearing this in 62.5% of games this year which over the long term would have you winning money on this bet. Can usually pin point the reasons why Daniel goes under a total like this, but can’t see any reasons why. Dogs will look to get his elite kicking involved as much as possible.

2.5u - Dunkley 20+ disposals - $1.72 - SB
For 8 cents more you back over 21.5. Dunkley, based on recent games seems to be the fourth in line last in the mid rotation after the big three midfielders. On his day he can rack up the ball as good as anyone. Started the season going 25+ in his first six games at an average of 30 disposals a game. Has worked himself back into things since returning from injury and has cleared in his last two and is now getting amongst the thick of it.

And 3 goals each @91

Of course could be a grind but surely worth a go. 26 and sunny over here on Sat
Tailed, both teams FB's have had recent hammy issues too. For the win, I'm leaning just towards the Dees, but anyone's game really so taking one each way. Viney for a goal @3.40 could be handy multiplier, kicked 1.1 last time they met, he's @20 for two goals. On these as well..

Dees Win
Petrac 1+
Pickett 1+
Spargo 1+
Gawn 1+
Viney 1+
@30.5 SB pwd

Dogs Win
Weight 1+
Bont 1+
Naughton 2+
Smith 2+
@19 SB pwd

Dees 1-39
Viney 1+
Viney 2+
@51 SB pwd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of Luke Hodge, Luke Hodge likes the punt as well, as he follows Sportsbet.

Might be a chance of an underdog getting up or polling votes.
Steven May much better than a 1 in 41 shot which is what Ladbrokes are offering imo. If the Dees win, he blankets Naughton and takes some big intercept marks ala Lake in 2013, he’ll be up there

Hodgey played most of his time at Brisbane as a running defender but I think people remember him more as a midfielder.

GRAND ****ING FINAL DAY BOYS, SO MANY BETS, SO LITTLE TIME.

Been a great year of punting and bantering <3

two main bets for today

Screen Shot 2021-09-25 at 1.17.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-25 at 1.17.37 PM.png

Also like these BYOBS -
Christian Petracca and Kysaiah Pickett to combine for 1+ goals in every quarter @ 21.00
BYO AFLGF - $21+ •

Melbourne Kick 3+ Goals in Every Quarter @ 8.00
BYO AFLGF - Featured •

Both Teams Kick 2+ Goals in Every Quarter @ 6.50
BYO AFLGF - Featured

First Goal Scorer Bets - $30 on Fritsch @ 10. $30 on Weightman @ 13. $20 on Schache @ 23. $20 on Ben Brown @ 10

Fritsch train 2/3/4/5
Picket Train 2/3/4
Trac Train 2/3/4

LETS ****ING GO BOYS, COME ON THE DEES.

(trac for norm smith but i got value in this weeks ago thanks to THE_STEADIER :moustache:)

this is bascially me today

simpsons.jpeg

<3 love you all

Norm Smith bets
Treloar @ $36
Dunkley @ $50
McDonald @ $60
Langdon @ $80

First Goal bets
Brown @ $14.50
Weightman @ $19

10 leg SGM @ $25.50
Macrae 30+
Dale 20+
Daniel 20+
Salem 20+
Viney 20+
Langdon 20+
Weightman 1+
Hannan 1+
Brown 1+
Fritsch 1+

Enjoy the day degenerates !

Fritsch 2
Brown 2
Spargo
Weightman
Petracca
@12

fritsch 2
Weightman 2
Hannan
Pickett
@13.50

JJ train 2-4
Jackson train 2-4

fritsch to kick first or second goal @5.50

Both teams to kick 2 each quarter @6.50 and 3 each @91

Trac for norm

All sb

Probs more to come after the beers start flowing

0.5u - High Risk SGM - $70.50 - SB
- Under 155.5 points
- Pickett, McDonald, Weightman AGS
- May, Duryea 15+ disposals
- Viney, Bontempelli 20+ disposals
- Oliver 30+ disposals
- Macrae 35+ disposals
Honestly this looks so much more likely than every other $70.50 multi i have seen all year

Be great to collate the collective sober bets vs the drunk ones.

Mcdonald fgs $18 (BF yesterday)
Tracca Norm $7.80
Dunkley/salem/daniel 20+ @ 2.95

Will wait and see who all my mates have bet to win before fading the crowd there. Likely on Dogs though. GL you degenerates

Remove this Banner Ad

Back