AFL 2021 AFL Grand Final (Macrae is a spud thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

For those keen to place a bet on Melbourne winning this week, you may be best served to actually bet on the "premiership winner" market on Betfair, rather than the match odds.

For some reason, Melbourne keeps trading at $1.75 in the 'AFL Premiers 2021' market, yet they are trading at $1.73 in the match odds.

View attachment 1242820

View attachment 1242823

View attachment 1242824

View attachment 1242825

Similarly, if you're keen to back the Bulldogs to win, obviously use the 'Match Odds' market to get a superior price.
What’s the thinking here? You genuinely think the Dogs are no chance or an emotional hedge?

What’s the thinking here? You genuinely think the Dogs are no chance or an emotional hedge?
I won't be carrying any exposure into the game. My current position is if my lay bet on Melbourne at $1.73 gets matched, I'll guarantee myself a three figure return. My initial stake at $1.75 was calculated so I'd make $100 if I could have a lay bet matched at $1.73. I used the match odds as a guide because I figured the odds in that market would be a more accurate representation of the market. I therefore assessed the $1.75 for Melbourne in the premiership market to be overs. That's why I posted here so others could also take advantage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we know who the judges are going to be for the Norm? Sorry if this has already been answered.

Yeah it’s a few pages back in the thread. Judd, Niall, can’t remember the other two

PointsBet have H2H Most Norm Smith Votes:

Gawn $1.90 v $1.90 The Bont
All over Bont there, as good as Gawn played last week Rucks just don't have the history and Bevo is way too good of a coach to let him do as he pleases.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back