AFL 2021 AFL Round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw their kick mark style back against the dogs and if it wasn't for cripps kicking into the man of the mark they probably should of won. however the dogs did play better and would of deserved to win

But i just think at home, saturday night ,big crowd, they'll be on their game and really hard to beat. Port are a strong side no doubt but just think the eagles will put on a show.
yeh if he kicked that goal it could have been such a different story we got outplayed in that third term as soon as he missed that I felt the game could swing here

Think the line for Geel v Hawks is pretty high, 22.5 points. No Danger, games are usually tight even with our ordinary side.
In all honesty cats should be 0-2
Lost to last year's wooden spooner's and got lucky with a holding the ball non decision last week.
Geelong aren't much chop. So it should be a tight game imo

points bet have a deal Tim English & Bailey Smith to combine for 3+ goals. Paying $5
so far this year they have combined for 3 and 2.
max bet $25, im having a go

Woah, just as I checked back, I've been reverted back to $1.90 lines on NEDS because I've had a winning start to the year.
I haven't even taken them for that much! Time to switch to Ladbrokes for a bit....

This is why I hate the corporates so much. The only problem is Betfair does not have all the markets and it's sometimes hard to get your bets matched on the exchange.

lads are shockers too. Banned as soon as I started winning on props. Just the most unethical organisations in the country

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So any opinions on lions/pies game? Really hard game to predict.
Seems most of us are either on the Lions or the Lions+line, I'm on the +2.5 myself as it was the same price as H2H when I backed it.

A close loss, testing circumstances, I think the Lions will rally.

Seems most of us are either on the Lions or the Lions+line, I'm on the +2.5 myself as it was the same price as H2H when I backed it.

A close loss, testing circumstances, I think the Lions will rally.

People underrating the Pies for a second straight week. They are a bet again.

PointsBet Spread Betting Collingwood v Brisbane:

Match Largest Lead: 36 to 40 points
Match Cross Goals ( This is a bet on the total number of goals scored by Collingwood multiplied by the total number of goals scored by Brisbane Lions. ) : 139 - 159

I like the look of 36 or less points lead throughout the match. Don't think there are too much between the two sides on paper.

Match Cross Goals: I like OVER 159, can see Collingwood and Brisbane both snagging 13 goals or more each. 13 x 13= 169 which would cover the over .

PointsBet Spread Betting Collingwood v Brisbane:

Match Largest Lead: 36 to 40 points
Match Cross Goals ( This is a bet on the total number of goals scored by Collingwood multiplied by the total number of goals scored by Brisbane Lions. ) : 139 - 159

I like the look of 36 or less points lead throughout the match. Don't think there are too much between the two sides on paper.

Match Cross Goals: I like OVER 159, can see Collingwood and Brisbane both snagging 13 goals or more each. 13 x 13= 169 which would cover the over .

Geez - spread betting on cross goals sounds like a one way trip to the poor house.

Geez - spread betting on cross goals sounds like a one way trip to the poor house.
If you can find your niche, I think its a way to profit.

If one team performs poorly, and you bet on unders you profit.

if its an end to end game and you bet on overs, you can profit too.

PointsBet rules on Cross Goals:

" This is a bet on the total number of goals scored by Collingwood multiplied by the total number of goals scored by Brisbane Lions. E.g. A bet on OVER 200 means that if the number of goals scored by Collingwood multiplied by the number of goals scored by Brisbane Lions is 250, you win 50 times your stake (i.e. a $10 stake will win $500). Max win/loss is capped at 150 times your stake. Bet includes Extra Time. "

Doing some simple math think about that margin

The middle margins where PointsBet would profit:
Team A : 11 goals v Team B: 14 Goals = 154, Lost to the punter, Win to PointsBet
Team A: 11 Goals v Team B: 13 Goals= 143, Lost to the punter, Win to PointsBet
Team A: 12 Goals v Team B: 12 Goals= 144, Lost to the punter, Win To PointsBet
Team A: 12 Goals v Team B: 13 Goals=156, Lost to the punter, Win To PointsBet
Team A: 10 Goals v Team B: 14 Goals=154, Lost to the punter, Win to PointsBet
Team A: 9 Goals v Team B:16 Goals=144, Lost to the Punter, Win to PointsBet
Team A: 8 Goals v Team B: 18 Goals= 144, Lost to the Punter, Win to PointsBet
Team A: 8 Goals v Team B: 19 Goals=152 , Lost to the Punter, Win to PointsBet
Team A: 7 Goals v Team B: 20 Goals=140, Lost to the Punter, Win to PointsBet
Team A: 7 Goals v Team B: 21 Goals= 147, Lost to the Punter, Win to PointsBet
Team A: 7 Goals v Team B: 22 Goals= 154 , Lost to the Punter, Win to PointsBet
Team A: 6 Goals V Team B: 24 Goals= 144, Lost to the Punter, Win to PointsBet
Team A: 6 Goals v Team B: 25 Goals=150, Lost to the Punter, Win to PointsBet
Team A: 6 Goals v Team B: 26 Goals=156, Lost to the Punter, Win to PointsBet
Team A: 5 Goals v Team B: 28 Goals= 140, Lost to the Punter, Win to PointsBet
Team A: 5 Goals v Team B: 29 Goals=145 , Lost to the Punter, Win to PointsBet
Team A: 5 Goals v Team B: 30 Goals= 150, Lost to the Punter, Win to PointsBet
Team A : 5 Goals v Team B: 31 Goals=155, Lost to the Punter, Win to PointsBet
Team A: 4 Goals v Team B: 35 Goals= 140 , Lost to the Punter, Win to PointsBet
Team A: 4 Goals v Team B: 36 Goals=144, Lost to the Punter, Win to PointsBet
Team A: 4 Goals v Team B: 37 Goals=148 , Lost to the Punter, Win to PointsBet
Team A: 4 Goals v Team B: 38 Goals=152, Lost to the Punter, Win to PointsBet

I have to agree with you paris after doing the review, i think the spread is too large.Could see any one of those top 5 landing..........

Pointsbets offering for spread betting is ridiculous anyway. They give themselves FAR too much leeway

Over 189.5/Under 181.5 type stuff.

No one has an edge on that type of shit line. It's addicts and thrill seekers hoping to hit it big

The other markets like kicks*handballs*marks is just lunacy

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2021 AFL Round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back