AFL 2021 Brownlow Medal (any results after no posting is automatic card)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

im not really worried about Mundy flopping and not winning freo or top 20, he stands out, is fair, kicks goals and has a good voting record, if you only have Mundy 13 I would of expected you to have Brayshaw on at least 11 to make up for it?? where did you Have Brayshaw and fyfe... Mundy definately is on the dirft though out to 1.15 freo top votes from 1.08 at tab

Love Brayshaw for a breakout. Had 9 votes last year and significantly improved across the board. Mundy’s a star but hasn‘t polled well in the last five years. On Brayshaw for most votes at 8s at Lads.

1632031514725.png

Love Brayshaw for a breakout. Had 9 votes last year and significantly improved across the board. Mundy’s a star but hasn‘t polled well in the last five years. On Brayshaw for most votes at 8s at Lads.

View attachment 1240021
Last years stats aren't a good comparison with shorter game time

Really like the following:
Steele under 28.5 - $1.91
T Mitchell under 23.5 - $1.87
Tex most votes at Adelaide without laird - $1.85
Toby Greene to beat Lance Franklin - $1.68

My Final Count

1. Luke Parker 60 votes
2. Null

You Da Real Mvp GIFs | Tenor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this is a massive longshot, but I am overseas and hoping to watch the count. Invested quite a bit in this before I left. Anyone know of a way to tune in?

Thanks in advance boys

Watch every single match LIVE

• Every 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership Season and Finals Series match
  • Every match of the 2021 NAB AFLW Season
  • Every 2021 AAMI Community Series pre-season match
  • Live and On-Demand coverage with no ad-breaks during play
  • Full access to the 24/7 FOX FOOTY Channel with all of the latest AFL news, analysis and entertainment shows including:
    • AFL 360
    • AFL Tonight
    • On The Couch
    • Bounce
    • The First Crack Podcast
  • Major AFL events including Brownlow Medal and AFL Draft

What is BYOB sorry? How do u place it? Can’t seem to join these multis on Sportsbet thank you

Go to Brownlow markets, scroll down a bit there's "Brownlow BYOB" (Bring your own bet), and if you click that there's a whole range of markets. I'm taking this:

Screen Shot 2021-09-19 at 4.34.28 pm.png

Legend. Had just assumed this was for games only, so didn't even look.

Good luck with your betting bro. And enjoy a drink if Steele gets up!!

I've never used it so i'd double check with their support if I were you- hopefully you get to watch drama free.
Damn right go steele!

We haven't been such a one man team since plugger in '87, so it would be fitting if he got up! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back