AFL 2021 Brownlow Medal (any results after no posting is automatic card)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
can hugh greenwood bob up again without touk miller? some only have noah anderson on 5 votes

can hugh greenwood bob up again without touk miller? some only have noah anderson on 5 votes
Possible, he did miss a large chunk of games but realistically 2nd place at the Sun's probably isn't going to be a high number of votes so he's a decent chance

Good luck everyone. Kudos to those that spent 100s of hours creating counts. Hope you guys are rewarded tonight. I used to do the same and really enjoy Brownlow night. It’s an exciting event to bet on for the high rewards on bets like Team votes. There will be no doubt disappointed people tonight, but also some very happy. All the best 👍

It will be interesting to see if the umps lean more towards Petracca after his strong 2020, more so than Oliver. Feel there might be a story there. Bont has that star factor that can’t be ignored & he will poll very well in my opinion. Is very open this year. Should be a great count. Enjoy it Boys 🍻

This is a myth. He has Petracca and Gawn early in the season. Wines has Boak and Amon at times. Bont has Macrae, Baz Smith/Libba a few times, Bruce in games he kicked big bags and Dunkley/Treloar early season

More that Bont & Wines are standout 3s in more games, Oliver was more often "one of the best".

Competition isn't that Bruce will poll 3 in a game where Bont isn't expected to poll, it's that Petracca and Gawn could steal the 3 in games that Oliver is tipped to poll it.

He could do a Matt Rowell and poll a 3 on debut.

THere was a game last year where Riccardi from the Giants kicked many goals on debut.............i thought was a decent bet but didnt land the 3.

At $12-$13...its worth a go for sure...........good luck

i wouldnt want to be backing anything in single digits though.

From memory Koschitzke also kicked a number of goals at the opposite end.
He did , kicked 6 and the Hawks won, even if it doesn't go to one of the midfielders he is a huge chance. Was a pretty crazy game with momentum swings and a big come back, will be interesting to see how it plays out, fingers crossed !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck everyone. Kudos to those that spent 100s of hours creating counts. Hope you guys are rewarded tonight. I used to do the same and really enjoy Brownlow night. It’s an exciting event to bet on for the high rewards on bets like Team votes. There will be no doubt disappointed people tonight, but also some very happy. All the best 👍

It will be interesting to see if the umps lean more towards Petracca after his strong 2020, more so than Oliver. Feel there might be a story there. Bont has that star factor that can’t be ignored & he will poll very well in my opinion. Is very open this year. Should be a great count. Enjoy it Boys 🍻
I agree, any one of the top 5 are massively in play. Petracca could easily win tonight if he is consistently favoured v Oliver

More that Bont & Wines are standout 3s in more games, Oliver was more often "one of the best".

Competition isn't that Bruce will poll 3 in a game where Bont isn't expected to poll, it's that Petracca and Gawn could steal the 3 in games that Oliver is tipped to poll it.

Yeah that's my rationale.

It (teammates pinching votes factor) wouldn't be a major influence usually, but because it is likely a close one this year- it could be decisive.

If only my saints had won a couple more games, I'd be all over the man of steele like a cheap suit.... ain't no mates stealing his votes tonight.

For what its worth, here's my count. Really looking forward to tonight. There's every chance Wines and Trac poll a lot better than what I've got them at, and that could impact Oliver and Boak. I think Clarry does enough to win though.
Players ClubPlayer NameTotal Votes
MelbourneClayton Oliver35
St KildaJack Steele32
Western BulldogsMarcus Bontempelli32
EssendonDarcy Parish28
Port AdelaideOllie Wines28
Port AdelaideTravis Boak25
CarltonSam Walsh23
HawthornTom Mitchell23
MelbourneChristian Petracca23
SydneyLuke Parker23
EssendonZach Merrett22
FremantleDavid Mundy21
Gold CoastTouk Miller20
AdelaideRory Laird19
BrisbaneJarryd Lyons19
SydneyCallum Mills19
BrisbaneDayne Zorko18
BrisbaneHugh McCluggage18
Western BulldogsJack Macrae18
GWSJosh Kelly17

Yeah that's my rationale.

It (teammates pinching votes factor) wouldn't be a major influence usually, but because it is likely a close one this year- it could be decisive.

If only my saints had won a couple more games, I'd be all over the man of steele like a cheap suit.... ain't no mates stealing his votes tonight.

The umpires perspective on Oliver decides my count. At the moment I have Steele 1st on 29, Oliver 2nd on 28, but Oliver has by far the biggest range for me. I think I have him 25 to 34. If he goes 25, then I expect Petracca to just fall into the top 3, if he goes 34 it's all over and he's the runaway winner.

Comparing the odds of SB/LB/B365/PB for 3 vote games to the players given the clear 3 by Betfair

RoundPlayerSBLadbrokesBet365PB
1​
D.Martin
$1.03​
$1.05​
$1.04​
$1.04​
1​
B.Smith
$1.07​
$1.16​
$1.12​
$1.15​
1​
T.Walker
$1.10​
$1.20​
$1.16​
$1.15​
1​
C.Mills
$1.05​
$1.07​
$1.05​
$1.07​
1​
T.Boak
$1.07​
$1.08​
$1.07​
$1.08​
2​
Z.Butters
$1.30​
$1.25​
$1.20​
$1.11​
2​
N.Anderson
$1.45​
$1.50​
$1.45​
$1.40​
2​
M.Bontempelli
$1.10​
$1.20​
$1.20​
$1.30​
2​
A.Brayshaw
$1.87​
$1.95​
$1.95​
$1.80​

From the looks of that, Ladbrokes probably the place to go for rollovers. If anyone has a bot that could enter the data though for 23 rounds that'd be even better!

ive got a multi with tab that i can cash out with tex as adelaide winner w/o laird. do i cash it out at say round 20 before keays polls in the last round? ive got dusty guthrie kelly parker lyons bont oliver boak as the other legs

Comparing the odds of SB/LB/B365/PB for 3 vote games to the players given the clear 3 by Betfair

RoundPlayerSBLadbrokesBet365PB
1​
D.Martin
$1.03​
$1.05​
$1.04​
$1.04​
1​
B.Smith
$1.07​
$1.16​
$1.12​
$1.15​
1​
T.Walker
$1.10​
$1.20​
$1.16​
$1.15​
1​
C.Mills
$1.05​
$1.07​
$1.05​
$1.07​
1​
T.Boak
$1.07​
$1.08​
$1.07​
$1.08​
2​
Z.Butters
$1.30​
$1.25​
$1.20​
$1.11​
2​
N.Anderson
$1.45​
$1.50​
$1.45​
$1.40​
2​
M.Bontempelli
$1.10​
$1.20​
$1.20​
$1.30​
2​
A.Brayshaw
$1.87​
$1.95​
$1.95​
$1.80​

From the looks of that, Ladbrokes probably the place to go for rollovers. If anyone has a bot that could enter the data though for 23 rounds that'd be even better!

can multi up to 10 rounds on topsport!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back