AFL 2021 Brownlow Medal (any results after no posting is automatic card)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 Vote Multi on Topsport - Rd1 Steven May/Rd2 Andrew Brayshaw/Rd3 Grundy/Rd6 Keays/Rd 10 Grundy @ 41.77

Really rate a lot of this. Would deadset make close to 200k+ if this was the case re. the team totals (from team handicap multis).
What's your process for coming up with votes if you don't mind?
How much have you outlayed in total bets for tonight if you dont mind me asking. Thats a crazy potential collect and im curious as ive never really bet on the Brownlow before.

Outlay would be close to 15k, but risk isn't really that.
1632009121732.png
This is my Betfair position. Would only lose if a $1000:1 shot gets up. On the back of getting:
Steele in from $150:1
Wines in from $75:1
Oliver in from $25:1
Parish in from$220:1 early doors
Finally pulled the trigger on greening up Petracca and Bont after they had 0 value all year.

Outside of this, probably $1000 in multis. 80% of said multi's haven't shortened greater than 70% so should be alright there.

As for the 200k part, that's just a bit of luck in discovering the TAB team handicap market within 1hr of its release so there was still some juice there to put some hail mary multi's like this:
1632009562332.png

View attachment 1239680
This is my Betfair position. Would only lose if a $1000:1 shot gets up. On the back of getting:
Finally pulled the trigger on greening up Petracca and Bont after they had 0 value all year.

Outside of this, probably $1000 in multis. 80% of said multi's haven't shortened greater than 70% so should be alright there.

As for the 200k part, that's just a bit of luck in discovering the TAB team handicap market within 1hr of its release so there was still some juice there to put some hail mary multi's like this:
View attachment 1239684
Incredible.

How did you go about getting such a strong position?

View attachment 1239680

View attachment 1239684
wow, that's unreal mate. fantastic betting, cmon steele! cheering him too, (for nowhere near as much)

View attachment 1239680

View attachment 1239684
Betfair pr0n

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't commit any time to Brownlow trading. I might start focusing my attention on it more.

How's thing, mate?

Go Dogs!

Besides being stuck in a never ending lockdown, I cant complain :thumbsu:

Brownlow night each year has always been my biggest outlay, so its the night I am always the most excited for. Just hoping to break even so anything else is a bonus :tearsofjoy:

And yes I am very happy about the Dogs this year. I would have been annoyed if we didnt get this far with how stacked our list currently is. Well done to Bevo for turning things around come finals time.

Hope you and the kids are doing well :thumbsu:

Never bet on the Brownlow before, anyone that’s had past experience how do you usually go with guessing the top 20?
At the moment I’ve got

Top 5
Oliver, Steele, Wines, Bont
Top 10
Miller, Parish, Petracca
Top 20
Lyons, Kelly, Guthrie, Laird, Parker

$15.25

Considering chucking a decent amount on this, but as I said I’ve never bet on the Brownlow before so any feedback is appreciated, cheers

There's a world where J Hogan gets 3 v Adelaide in his comeback game in Rd 7. Unlikely, but @51 worth a throw at the stumps. He was easily the best forward that day

Also thilthorpe @12 on his debut, total bias on my part and I think koschitzke kicked more goals but that was a crazy performance. Again unlikely but there is a world where he gets the 3

Bets are locked in and loaded.

Oliver T5, Walsh/Trac T10, Boak/Merret/Parker T20 is gonna be THE breadmaker.

Bring on the count!! Let's all cash and clean up the books.

transformers-prime.gif

Last edited:
Pretty sure they do.

If Mark McGowan is attending..........that Brownlow Bingo would be a shoe-in.

AS I speak 'Mark McGowan' to be mentioned in the telecast has shortened from $5 to $4
You’d think there is a pretty good chance he gets a mention at some point even if he isn’t there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back