List Mgmt. 2021 Draft Picks part deux: 4/33/75

Pick4…

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you seriously suggesting Josh Rachele is vanilla?

If you are you've never seen him play pretty obviously.
He's got more self belief, borderline arrogance than anyone on our list lol.

who are the busts likely to be?

I get your point that statistically there are lots of busts and often very hard to predict. Don't have the stats but those likely at a guess would be talls, outside players and players who have stood out in juniors due to being physically developed.

IMO Wanganeen and Gibcus fit the bill.
And pick 6 will probably be around 9pm Adelaide time.

Whoever we take at our first pick will cause serious melts on this board .... :$ :$

thats because people watch 2 minute highlights videos and think they know what they are talking about. A lot of people in here wanted McDonald or Hollands over Thilthorpe but now probably sing his praises and act like they wanted him all along

You could watch the movie Draft Day now and still make it in time for the Crows pick tonight.
Watch it, and be banned from Bigfooty for quoting it, with the time the picks take nowadays

It's almost like you haven't watched Rachele play at all.

In fact most of what you've said is wrong.
I‘ve said many times, I love Rachelle. He just isn’t close to what we need as the main priority for our list.
if we had an A grade midfield I’d be the first to cheer us calling out his name. But we don’t, and no AFL club can win flags without one.

Imagine if Norf don't take JHF at pick 1 - Bigfooty could go full blown Chernobyl....

What would be epic if North, GWS or Suns names Daicos or Darcy and the Pies or Dogs dont match.

It would turn the draft on its head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are screaming out for midfielders, so I would be shaking my head if we took Rachele with such a high pick.
And yeah yeah, he played as a midfielder as a 10 year old so will move into the midfield when he gets match fitness.....

oh goody. I was wondering what time you going to appear.

thats because people watch 2 minute highlights videos and think they know what they are talking about. A lot of people in here wanted McDonald or Hollands over Thilthorpe but now probably sing his praises and act like they wanted him all along

Maybe time to bump that thread and name names.

I‘ve said many times, I love Rachelle. He just isn’t close to what we need as the main priority for our list.
if we had an A grade midfield I’d be the first to cheer us calling out his name. But we don’t, and no AFL club can win flags without one.
And if he becomes that midfielder, with a huge bonus of being a freakishly talented forward ??

All the very best to all of the 100’s of young hopefuls who have nominated for the draft. Those who are called AND those who aren’t, have all committed 1000’s of hours to training.

Also the parents who have committed untold hours and $$$ in the hope their kid gets a run.

As exciting a day for some as it is devastating for others. High emotions all around. Most importantly an exciting to be able to look forward to another crop of youngsters trying their very best to forge an incredibly hard career path.

Love Them All

No he’s definitely not vanilla. But it is conservative.
Pick 4 is no mans land this year and we should be doing whatever we can to go up or back where the sweet spots are for midfieldres.
It really isn't conservative at all.

Hobbs would be a conservative pick.

No he’s definitely not vanilla. But it is conservative.
Pick 4 is no mans land this year and we should be doing whatever we can to go up or back where the sweet spots are for midfieldres.
Which of the clubs queueing up to get into no mans' land should we approach first?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2021 Draft Picks part deux: 4/33/75

Back