List Mgmt. 2021 Draft Picks part deux: 4/33/75

Pick4…

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

My favourite part of draft night is even though they’ve had 3 months to ponder it, Pick 1 will still take their allotted 5 minutes to make their call.
Its all part of the theater and keeping the Roos in the spotlight for as long as possible.

Does anyone actually want us to take Rachele with pick 6 or am I by myself?
You're not alone, I'll trust Hamish has crossed all the t's and dotted all the i's with whoever we pick.....and there's still going to be a couple of decent midfield prospects available around pick 33 and who knows we may then trade that up if there's a player Hamish really rates in the 20's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really don't get it when people say that Rachelle isn't a need for our list. You guys understand that Rowe and Murphy start most games right?
Yep, people concentrate on our lack of midfield talent, but we’re also in dire need of goalkickers, especially once Tex retires

Thilthorpe is one, maybe Fog if he becomes more consistent. That’s not a long enough list going forward. Rachele will definitely help our woes in that regard

You're not alone, I'll trust Hamish has crossed all the t's and dotted all the i's with whoever we pick.....and there's still going to be a couple of decent midfield prospects available around pick 33 and who knows we may then trade that up if there's a player Hamish really rates in the 20's.
As has been pointed out in his u16 year he played midfield and did well. I think watching his video footage and listening to those who have seen him play he will be a fine addition to our side and if he plays stints in the middle will offer a point of difference in terms of elite ball use and poise. Bring it on

Hi Guys

I have spend a bit of time here the last 2 weeks and you guys have been brilliant and extremely hospitable and great to talk draft with you guys.
Thanks you

Good luck tonight and hope you guys get the players you want/need
Cheers :thumbsu:
Enjoyed your banter, hope youve felt welcomed here!

Really don't get it when people say that Rachelle isn't a need for our list. You guys realise that Rowe and Murphy start most games right?

We need talented players.

Rachelle will probably be the most talented player available at our pick.

I will take it.

5"11 actually.

Slightly shorter than Sam Walsh, taller than Caleb Serong and Lachie Neale.
179cm I believe, so 5 10 probably. He’s 2 inches shorter than Sam Walsh, I suppose that could be described as slightly shorter, but he is definitely a small forward. Ned McHenry is the same height and he actually played midfield as a junior but clearly is too small to be an elite mid.

" One of the most freakishly talented players in this year's draft crop is Josh Rachele, a dynamic midfielder-forward out of the Murray Bushrangers. He has long been a standout among his peers, having taken out the Kevin Sheehan Medal (Division 1 MVP) and Vic Country MVP at the 2019 Under 16 National Championships. He made his NAB League debut soon after and averaged 18 disposals and two goals per his four games as a 16-year-old, before returning with as many outings this season to go with Under 19 Vic Country representation. "

Sounds nice.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2021 Draft Picks part deux: 4/33/75

Back