List Mgmt. 2021 Draft Picks part deux: 4/33/75

Pick4…

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Position at underage football really are irrelevant. Dangerfield was a HBF, Sloane played as a BP in the championships, Luke Brown was a midfielder, Rory Laird was a back pocket, Murphy played as a midfielder before we put him in our SANFL side, Doedee played as a forward, Daniel Talia played most of the underage footy at CHF, Charlie Cameron played as a wingman......that is just the players from our club that come to mind. Point is, the positions they play at underage football are almost as useless as **** on a bull. Its about what positions they project to be capable of playing at AFL.
He’s not ever going to be a pressure forward as he’s not super quick or defensive minded . I see him as a wing / half back . Maybe a Jake Bowey role if he played half back - his strengths are agility , composure and kicking

179cm I believe, so 5 10 probably. He’s 2 inches shorter than Sam Walsh, I suppose that could be described as slightly shorter, but he is definitely a small forward. Ned McHenry is the same height and he actually played midfield as a junior but clearly is too small to be an elite mid.
Just stop embarassing yourself

Cripes, Michael Ablett doesn't even have Rachele in his top 12
I'm only a very casual draft watcher but it seems like there's more variation in the various pundits draft orders than previous years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would much prefer for the tension that Clubs get 30seconds for each pick. If you stuff up, you lose your pick. :$

Would make it far more entertaining.
What about like X lotto?

Player's names on ping pong balls in a barrel and they get drawn out

Pyke has said EXACTLY what happened. As the person who said it to Hamish and his staff, and then saw what actually happened.

Hamish has vaguely said "nah, not much happens with the coaches".

You can't even compare the two - Pyke is talking about a very particular incident, Hamish is talking generally. The only way you could believe Hamish over Pyke is if Hamish commented directly on this and said Pyke was lying.

yeah I’m starting to doubt your memory

only 2 days ago on the interview (still available to anyone) he states clearly it’s never, ever happened

if you can’t remember two days ago…

F**k me dead, Fox Footy milking this.

Were not finishing till midnight.
What they didn't want to tell us is it is really starting half an hour later... give or take an hour or so...

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2021 Draft Picks part deux: 4/33/75

Back