Discussion 2021 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t recall ever seeing Milne grab a players arm and drag it above his shoulders to get a free... heck even Lonie is a flopper, but he doesn’t cheat like that.

Absolute blight on the game.

Yeah Wallis milked a couple of frees against us like that in our elimination final last year. Got to give Beveridge credit with the way he keeps inventing new tactics to milk free kicks, he must get the Dogs players to practice this stuff at training as they are all experts at it.

Just hate watching the way they play, they hardly ever win games fairly, it's usually due to them milking frees and getting an armchair ride from the umpires and when they don't get that they look pretty ordinary. Hoping they get knocked out tonight but even if they win I can't see them beating Port.

Thought the only dodgy free kick Weightman got was the one when he was backing back trying to mark, that was soft all the others were there. Put yourself in the right spot and you give yourself a chance.

Why do Ch7 keep allowing Luke Darcy to commentate Bulldogs games? Especially a final, he's bad enough normally but he's even worse in Dogs games.

Darcy and old Smiler at the breaks….🙄

Cameron on fire, if Easton Wood is the Dogs best match up on him they are in for a world of hurt, he can't match him for pace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do Ch7 keep allowing Luke Darcy to commentate
Guy thinks an interchange rotation is as exciting as a goal after the siren, the fake hype shits me to tears

Zorko v Caleb Daniel - shortest contest in an AFL game since Danny Craven vs Wally Matera in 1989

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2021 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back