Discussion 2021 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

That's Typhoid Mary type sh*t though, that's a health worker endangering lives. That's seriously bad for someone in health.
im not disagreeing whith you the WA does have some serious racist issues to deal with but in this cas i dont feel it was racially motivated .... had it been a non-indig person breaking the rule here they would cop the same treatment ... i know a few people who have copped the big whack for multiple breaches ... first time can be an accident , second time isnt ...

im not disagreeing whith you the WA does have some serious racist issues to deal with but in this cas i dont feel it was racially motivated .... had it been a non-indig person breaking the rule here they would cop the same treatment ... i know a few people who have copped the big whack for multiple breaches ... first time can be an accident , second time isnt ...
Can't believe the question was even asked 😅. Such garbage.

Hopefully harves finally gets a crack at a senior gig if Buckley goes he deserves a chance
iit is rare that happens. Ratten did it half becuase he had been a senior coach. , he had done a good job when he filled in, etc . but from my memory the its usually someone from outside unless the the interim coach does a fantastic job.

Langlands , and possibly Shane Savage are former Saints that are playing WAFL next year. Curran is another non -sandgroper to have left us to play WAFL recently. I get Parker returning to play WAFL as he’s from the west , but is there such little money now in the VFL ? Anyone know how Sandringham is going financially ? Savage would have been a good mentor for Sandringham to have.

Langlands , and possibly Shane Savage are former Saints that are playing WAFL next year. Curran is another non -sandgroper to have left us to play WAFL recently. I get Parker returning to play WAFL as he’s from the west , but is there such little money now in the VFL ? Anyone know how Sandringham is going financially ? Savage would have been a good mentor for Sandringham to have.
Thought Savage was playing down Port Fairy way

Can't believe the question was even asked 😅. Such garbage.
And which question was that George?

It seems like the only people who brought race into are the people who (as Jason points out to "Brian Speaking") "should check their bias fuse" because it looks a bit faulty.

It think he's got a point (on both counts)

1608756841044.png

1608756734548.png

1608756768845.png

Vfl is stuffed. Their salary cap isn’t much bigger than some local footy clubs. And most not all players from afl affiliated clubs once delisted want nothing to do with that club again.

Hopefully harves finally gets a crack at a senior gig if Buckley goes he deserves a chance
Feel like Harves will only get that job if Bucks is sacked in say, Round 11 and Harves takes over and does a reasonable job. Can't see them appointing him in the off season if Bucks is sacked in round 23.

Feel like Harves will only get that job if Bucks is sacked in say, Round 11 and Harves takes over and does a reasonable job. Can't see them appointing him in the off season if Bucks is sacked in round 23.
Yeah you’re probably right I think there’s a time limit on how long somebody can be an assistant for and continue to be over looked for jobs before they no longer get looked at . You wonder weather harves would be better placed to go and take a senior job in the wafl or sanfl and show he can coach on his own l would like to see him get a opportunity one day!

Vfl is stuffed. Their salary cap isn’t much bigger than some local footy clubs. And most not all players from afl affiliated clubs once delisted want nothing to do with that club again.

Makes sense. Would be pretty weird to train with some guys who you used to play with, but now they're earning like five times what you are.

Yeah a mate's nephew plays at North Melbourne in the VFL it's **** all, he gets heaps more playing country footy and if you aren't an AFL player you get **** all interest from the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I am stuck in front of my computer manually resync'ing membership renewal payments until new year and I thought I would look at some old threads.

The Brad Crouch thread on the D&T board was one hell of a cracker of a re read. Was hilariously sad for some Crows posters. :flushed::flushed:

He was in WA this week , speaking to a couple of clubs apparently
I’m surprised savage didn’t get picked up buy another afl club especially a bottom 8 one I know his inconsistent but the bloke still has some weapons in his game he can still run and is a
booming kick there’s a lot worse players then him still on lists

Yeah you’re probably right I think there’s a time limit on how long somebody can be an assistant for and continue to be over looked for jobs before they no longer get looked at . You wonder weather harves would be better placed to go and take a senior job in the wafl or sanfl and show he can coach on his own l would like to see him get a opportunity one day!
he should 've done that years ago. he never did. he didn't taking on the wood vfl side, and has not stepped in as head coach for any time except maybe at the saints when someone got sacked!

I don't know if this is common knowledge so forgive me if it is.

I was talking to a long time pies supporter yesterday and i mentioned the Stephenson trade. He in turn informed Stephenson has a gambling problem and lacks maturity. Apparently Josh Daicos and he were rooming this year at the QLD hub and the former went to Buckley and told him to get him out of his room or there will be drama.

On top of this he went on about his on field ability saying how when he's on it's all good but if things don't go his way quickly in a game he starts sooking and plays poorly as a result. He thinks Stephenson has serious attitude issues.

Anyway it sheds light on why (to me anyway) the pies or perhaps Buckley were quick to quickly trade Stephenson on.

I was talking to a long time pies supporter yesterday and i mentioned the Stephenson trade. He in turn informed Stephenson has a gambling problem and lacks maturity. Apparently Josh Daicos and he were rooming this year at the QLD hub and the former went to Buckley and told him to get him out of his room or there will be drama.

On top of this he went on about his on field ability saying how when he's on it's all good but if things don't go his way quickly in a game he starts sooking and plays poorly as a result. He thinks Stephenson has serious attitude issues.

Anyway it sheds light on why (to me anyway) the pies or perhaps Buckley were quick to quickly trade Stephenson on.

There were also rumours of him having hookers in his room and punching on with one of the assistant coaches as well.

i would take Rumours from a Pie's supporter about Stephenson with a giant grain of salt ......
the pies faithful are looking for any link to justify what has been a total mess of an off season for them so if that means painting the players leaving as the vilans then they will take that opportunity ....
i think its just a simple case of collingwood players naturally being over rated by the media and in turn sign inflated contracts its all good provided they perform but if they dont then you are paying a high price just for a name .... Stephenson is a prime example of that he was fantastic in his first year and being a collingwood player meant his value was set much higher than his output .....

So I am stuck in front of my computer manually resync'ing membership renewal payments until new year and I thought I would look at some old threads.

The Brad Crouch thread on the D&T board was one hell of a cracker of a re read. Was hilariously sad for some Crows posters. :flushed::flushed:

So to follow up I perused the Adelaide board and their
Brad Crouch decision

thread.

Oh my. November 4 was a red letter day for delusion in many corners of the world, none moreso on the Adelaide board.

Literally a post before it was announced they would not match, some Crow muppet said he would demand Saints pick 17 and our future first for Crouch and we can GAGF'ed if we didn't like it.

Oh the bliss of the next 30 pages of melts :) :)

Daniel Chick didn't think so as late as 2016. There has been rumours about it since they started. They looked like they were on roids even.
Just don't look into their head trainer who got busted for doping

Not saying they doped just saying that's why people think there is a link. He ended up the head trainer of my wafl club too.

Jason Mifsud is now saying the WA police are racist becuase he thinks they have singled him out.

View attachment 1031572
Jason Misfud is well known now for jumping at shadows.

I like him but he has some serious issues with putting his foot in it.

Just another instance of it.

Hes so far off the mark on stack its not funny. The guy not only breached very strict quarantine laws thats seen people go to jail but he also decided to punch on with a bunch of people in Northbridge. Oh and his excuse about a family argument was absolute bullshit too. He decided he wanted to go clubbing!

Also would be nice if misfud would acknowledge one of the reasons why WA has had much harsher quarantine laws. Theyre trying to protect extremely vulnerable indigineous communities especially those in very remote locations with very poor services.

But I guess misfud would rather look out for Stack than consider how those communities could be impacted by stacks behaviour.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2021 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back