2021 Non-Crows AFL Talk 2: are the VFL corrupt?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see that throw by the Bulldogs in the middle?
How was that not called?

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Did anyone see that throw by the Bulldogs in the middle?
How was that not called?

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk
the latest rule change in regards to “handballs” is a complete and utter farce and some of the players are taking full advantage of it. I reacon C Oliver is one of the best players running around at the moment but **** me some of his “handball” attempts are just simply taking the piss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the latest rule change in regards to “handballs” is a complete and utter farce and some of the players are taking full advantage of it. I reacon C Oliver is one of the best players running around at the moment but fu** me some of his “handball” attempts are just simply taking the piss.
How hard was it to call a throw, it’s was almost the easiest rule to adjudicate.

I changed my tip to Carlton with less than a minute to go to match the bookies

How can they still be this bad after 20 years of rebuilds?

If they lose today, they’re on equal wins with us, and there’s a big argument we should have 1 or 2 more

It’s insulting to the clubs who try
I threw 100 on Eagles a few hours before the game. I rarely/never bet ...on anything...but this had CarLOLton written all over it. Eagles - massive outs and travelling pretty rough. Carlton - beat Hawks, push Swans, looking likely winners. In the end? - so Carlton like.

Also, I was spurred on to do so because I bet on Collingwood, just knowing that Crows being favourite with Collingwood travelling pretty rough and injured, we would blow the game...as we did. So Crow like.

So that’s my betting for the year. Always choose the certainty.

I threw 100 on Eagles a few hours before the game. I rarely/never bet ...on anything...but this had CarLOLton written all over it. Eagles - massive outs and travelling pretty rough. Carlton - beat Hawks, push Swans, looking likely winners. In the end? - so Carlton like.

Also, I was spurred on to do so because I bet on Collingwood, just knowing that Crows being favourite with Collingwood travelling pretty rough and injured, we would blow the game...as we did. So Crow like.

So that’s my betting for the year. Always choose the certainty.
Good punting!.

the pies game was always gonna be a danger game for us..

And within the first five minutes i remember thinking “here we go again”.. you could just see from the outset that we’d turned up with the wrong attitude and mindset.

They got the jump on us and we went straight into panic mode and played utterly rubbish football... turnovers, basic skill errors, fumbles, poor decisions, kicks in hope... all signs of players being ill prepared and in the wrong mindset.

We arrogantly turned up thinking we already had it in the bag because hey, we beat the top team at home a couple of weeks prior so a bottom team should be a cake walk, right?..

So we got the slap down we deserved and its a real worry that Nicksy obviously isnt a good enough coach yet to see that coming and plan for it. Hopefully he learns from it.

And yet they get gifted the season opener every year. Seems deserved...
Would be good to see the preliminary finalists kick of the season's 1st 2 games on Thursday & Friday nights as a blockbuster start to the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back