Discussion 2021 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1: dusty + Duggan/williams

2: Caldwell + Ridley/Stewart.

starting Merrett - do I want 3 bombers..

Cripps + Def Rookie (Highmore) that would be lucky to play and would be my D7/8

or

520k Defender + FWD Rookie who would have to 100% be on field via Danger to the mids

Cripps + Def Rookie (Highmore) that would be lucky to play and would be my D7/8

or

520k Defender + FWD Rookie who would have to 100% be on field via Danger to the mids
How much fwd rookie cash?

I know that this got asked before, but maybe before the game this weekend?

Heppell v Caldwell

I’ve seen the highlights of Caldwell from the game. Caught the eye ...
Not Heppell

Ridley vs Cripps vs Dusty
Ridley will be a top 6-8 back
Dusty a top 3- 6 forward
Cripps a 5-20 mid

Depends on where you value your keepers early. I think the forwardline is easy to pick. The mids Are hard and the backs are tough. Id personally lock away the obvious one in dusty but I see Ridley averaging the most in this bunch!

Ridley will be a top 6-8 back
Dusty a top 3- 6 forward
Cripps a 5-20 mid

Depends on where you value your keepers early. I think the forwardline is easy to pick. The mids Are hard and the backs are tough. Id personally lock away the obvious one in dusty but I see Ridley averaging the most in this bunch!
Forward line easy to pick??

After Dusty and Danger I reckon no certainties.

Forward line easy to pick??

After Dusty and Danger I reckon no certainties.
That’s why I am locking them in and saying he should go dusty. You know he’ll be at the top of his line where as there is more uncertainty down back and in the middle as to who exactly will be top of the line.
Ridley could be a top 3 defender or could be the 10th best defender
Cripps could be the 5th best mid but could also be the 20th best mid
At least with Dusty you know at worst he’ll be 5th/6th in his line and is a safe as houses starting pick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No certainties tho

I reckon they are worth taking a punt on.

Danger is too overpriced and Dusty can always be bought cheaper too.

Butters is showing all the signs of another breakout season and Phillips for his price and playing midfield I don't think there is too much risk in the pick.

I reckon they are worth taking a punt on.

Danger is too overpriced and Dusty can always be bought cheaper too.

Butters is showing all the signs of another breakout season and Phillips for his price and playing midfield I don't think there is too much risk in the pick.
There’s plenty worth taking a punt on.

Jeremy Howe vs Luke McDonald

I've had McDonald in my team all pre-season but obviously his performance on Saturday was concerning. Still not really sure if he has the same role as last year, the 24 touches still intrigues me enough to still be interested and his ownership dipping even more. I think he has a higher ceiling that Howe but Howe has a more safer role. I could also pick Rowell in this spot by swinging Laird into defence but I haven't been a fan of the Rowell pick all pre-season.

I've had McDonald in my team all pre-season but obviously his performance on Saturday was concerning. Still not really sure if he has the same role as last year, the 24 touches still intrigues me enough to still be interested and his ownership dipping even more. I think he has a higher ceiling that Howe but Howe has a more safer role. I could also pick Rowell in this spot by swinging Laird into defence but I haven't been a fan of the Rowell pick all pre-season.
Neither tbh.
Howe likely to revert to d6 type score/ get injured.
Mcdonald had 10 clangers. He looked terrible.

I’m in the neither camp as well

Howe is you really must

Dunkley is a hard one. ******* Melbourne witches hats shitshow has also put Dunkley vs Danger back in the equation for my F1.

More upside with Dunkley I reckon.

Danger is getting old in the tooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back