Opinion 2021 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft question..

Who should I take with pick 5?
Assuming Gawn, Grundy, Lloyd and one of Neale/Zerrett already taken.

Do I take the best mid available (Neale/Zerrett), Danger or Llaird? Captains on.
Catains on and Lloyd taken you take the Mid. Gotta go a captain option in Round 1, Danger could be a captain option at a stetch but not Laird.

Trying to solve my D2 conundrum.

690k availle now (just short of Short).

Docherty, Daniel, Howe, Duggan

Docherty feels safest, always liked Daniel but i've dont like no research into him this offseason. Howe is underpriced based on breakout last year but overpriced on historical performance and Duggan is an Eagle half back who have burnt me before (looking at you Brad Sheppard).

Docherty feels safest, always liked Daniel but i've dont like no research into him this offseason. Howe is underpriced based on breakout last year but overpriced on historical performance and Duggan is an Eagle half back who have burnt me before (looking at you Brad Sheppard).

find 4k and go for short? or williams?

Docherty feels safest, always liked Daniel but I've dont like no research into him this offseason. Howe is underpriced based on breakout last year but overpriced on historical performance and Duggan is an Eagle half back who have burnt me before (looking at you Brad Sheppard).
Doch safest and underpriced if you take out his injury game last year. But I think Daniel could be a little ripper this year. Averaged 111 in his last 5 last year. Maybe see how he goes in tomorrow's game and then decide between those two. Duggan will play midfield this year though so bookmark that. Not an accumulator though so it's hard to see a high ceiling

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stephensen & Hind (F3+F4)

vs

Butters & Dow

rest of forward line would be Danger, Phillips and two rookies

FWIW, I'm gonna ditch Danger and run Phillips and Butters F1 and F2. Too much value in the fwd line (and the backline)

FWIW, I'm gonna ditch Danger and run Phillips and Butters F1 and F2. Too much value in the fwd line (and the backline)
After this weekend, I thought Danger showed he was fit and ready for round 1.
I brought him back in momentarily but it meant a weaker back 6.
Might still go for value in Jeremy Cameron as he will make early $.

If the rookies have job/team naming uncertainty you have to grab the money elsewhere. (Best 22 like below)

2 of 3 needed for me.
Cameron, Stephenson, Daniher.

After this weekend, I thought Danger showed he was fit and ready for round 1.
I brought him back in momentarily but it meant a weaker back 6.
Might still go for value in Jeremy Cameron as he will make early $.

If the rookies have job/team naming uncertainty you have to grab the money elsewhere. (Best 22 like below)

2 of 3 needed for me.
Cameron, Stephenson, Daniher.

2 are key forwards and Stepho still runs the risk of getting plonked forward

I would try and mitigate that risk a bit

I would rule Cameron out immediately because he's the most expensive of the trio and hasn't set any world's burning yet

2 are key forwards and Stepho still runs the risk of getting plonked forward

I would try and mitigate that risk a bit
Yeh, I'd be jumping off at earliest possible time with these money makers. Possibly at first DPP announcements.
I've long preached that "ideally" you'd like all your forwards to really be mids lucky enough to have forward status til fantasy take it away the following year.

Yeh, I'd be jumping off at earliest possible time with these money makers. Possibly at first DPP announcements.
I've long preached that "ideally" you'd like all your forwards to really be mids lucky enough to have forward status til fantasy take it away the following year.

Yep I agree. Still perplexed as to how Phillips got fwd status tho haha.

I'm bullish on Daniher. I think he'll be a good pick and the best of those three

Sier v Tom Green?

Hi all,

Im in a 12 team keeper league where we keep 13. Thought I had my 13 finalised but now not sure after the weekend. Any help will be much appreciated.

Swallow vs Parish for my last midfield spot.

Walters vs SPP vs Fristch for my last forward spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion 2021 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Back