Training 2021 - Preseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan injury scare at training today .....
don't blame me I wasn't there !!

Seems Ryan stubbed his toe while kicking ...falling sort of like Andrew Embley in 2012 against Collingwood . I think Ryan should be ok .

Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 6.42.18 PM.png
Gaff at roughly the same age as Ainsworth. He was even at that age one of the best endurance beast in the comp but was a whipping boy considered by many fans as soft and small.

View attachment 1024245
Gaff at roughly the same age as Ainsworth. He was even at that age one of the best endurance beast in the comp but was a whipping boy considered by many fans as soft and small.
Gaff's first involvement was being cleaned up and bouncing right back up, not sure anybody called him soft early.

Gaff's first involvement was being cleaned up and bouncing right back up, not sure anybody called him soft early.
I had the unfortunate pleasure of being in those facebook groups in the mid 2010's. when Gaff and boots struggled in 13/14 they were pilling on both and wanted them traded. gaff was a constant target and it was when I left them groups.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1: I take it Langdon measures in at a solid 5'2"

_20201207_211720.JPG

2: Think I've said it before, Nikoski gonna end up like that bad smell of a geriatric at the Swans that just won't seem to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back