MRP / Trib. The MRP/Tribunal Thread - 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't GAF what you do, I've seen enough of your posting to understand that you probably aren't capable of a pragmatic response, but that's neither here nor there as it isn't your problem.
I'm pointing out that how Harley and WC deal with it needs to be a pragmatic response not an emotional one.
I'm not going into bat for the umps, I think their ability to cop criticism and 'feedback" has diminished markedly over the past 10 years which has been enabled by the AFL (partly in response to diminishing umpire numbers in grass roots footy). But that is the situation. You don't have to like it, Harley doesn't have to like it, but he is directly dealing with it and if he wants it to improve then he will need to adjust his response.
You contradict yourself is my point.
You expect reid and the eagles to be pragmatic and not be emotional but then you excuse the umpires for getting offended over Reid's petulance and not umpiring with professionalism.
You can't have it both ways champ.

Anyone else pick up the sling tackle on a Brisbane player that's not got any attention from the media. Caleb Daniel slung a Brisbane player and his head looks to hit the ground.
It's in the match highlights just before half time.
Not a word spoken about it. Be interesting to see if he gets suspended for "the type of tackle we want eradicated from the game" Screenshot_20240608_081948_AFL.jpg

Anyone else pick up the sling tackle on a Brisbane player that's not got any attention from the media. Caleb Daniel slung a Brisbane player and his head looks to hit the ground.
It's in the match highlights just before half time.
Not a word spoken about it. Be interesting to see if he gets suspended for "the type of tackle we want eradicated from the game"View attachment 2013563
Just had a look.
Landed on his shoulder.

Head didn't hit the round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back