Game Day 2021 R10 Brisbane vs Richmond 7.50pm, Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
******* joke this umpiring. 6 frees in 60 minutes of football against the team who are number 1 in the comp for giving away free kicks.
They paid the Mark to Aarts as a free kick for front on Contact. Call it 5 free kicks.

ive never seen a team sucked off so much in a half of football

hopefully umps bring out some lube for the second half
Didn’t you watch the Geelol game at KP. That was worse.

So your going to punish the club financially because the umpires are ******* idiots? Ok.... :drunk:
Well I’m not an AFL member, if you can think of a better option tell me. Something needs to change. I literally do not want to give the AFL any more of my money and don’t they get part of the membership fee?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So your going to punish the club financially because the umpires are ******* idiots? Ok.... :drunk:
Sh is correct , the AFL only understands dollars couldn’t give a flying **** about the contest

I love this team. A goal down after a great quarter by lions and this bl**dy umpiring rort. Our backs have been under relentless pressure and have done extremely well all things considered... How aarts didn't get a 50 for late contact in the context of this game is deplorable... and the rest

Free kicks aside and they are all one way.....any danger someone can run near McCluggage. Dimma loves letting oppo mids do as they please and sometimes they carve us up (Sidebottom 2018 Prelim). 18 touches to half time get someone to be accountable for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back