Teams 2021 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Who are you selecting in your starting Team - Vote Yes to Multiple Players, Votes can be changed

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Latest I heard is that Hately and Schoenberg will rotate Mid/Fwd so maybe 50/50 ish. Not sure that's enough mid time for Hately to score well. Made we wonder if Milera is a better risk if he gets a half back SC friendly role, injury history is a worry though.
All valid points ......Schoenburg is being talked about as being "special" by teammates ......I see Shuey comparison

This year too soon IMHO

How many inside mids do the crows have?
As far as minutes for Hately I still reckon he gets almost all Brad Crouch’s time but in a radio interview a couple of days ago I heard Harry Schoenberg say he and Hately may change off half forward a bit into the mid. This makes no sense to me as have always seen Hately at Central’s and 18’s as pure inside (maybe because of less rotations ?) but time will tell, still good for 90+ a game anyways imo.

Backs are way too stacked mate imo.

Harmes at D6 is overkill...

I know what your saying but I really like the idea of not having to worry about defender rookies playing this year. With the amount of cheap forwards going I would rather get less points there early on with guys like Ziebell/Brown/Daniher until we see how the premo's are scoring.

I know what your saying but I really like the idea of not having to worry about defender rookies playing this year. With the amount of cheap forwards going I would rather get less points there early on with guys like Ziebell/Brown/Daniher until we see how the premo's are scoring.

We might end up forced to look at premo priced def rookies like we did last year with Noble, BZT, Hill et al to make up the numbers down back. Guys in the 170-250k price range.

All valid points ......Schoenburg is being talked about as being "special" by teammates ......I see Shuey comparison

This year too soon IMHO

The teammates I talk to don't even know who he is :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brown at F3 with Ziebell at F4, Daniher F5 and Impey at F6.

You know it's the way to go campaigner. 😎👍
It's worth the risk. Think if you do that though, it's a must to start a premium mid/fwd in the mids. Then if or more likely when, one of them falls over there's the option of getting the best mid or fwd rookie at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back