VFL 2021 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone injured in the twos today?

Lonie got a big knock early but is playing through.
Clav has just come off sore but unclear what has happened or how serious.
Lok just got smashed in the head.

None of the injuries look serious thankfully.

Who was that with the huge crunching tackle just then?

Kent has been lively, Lonely has had a couple of great goals but it sounds like he won't play out the game so he can remain an emergency for the Saints.

Lonie got a big knock early but is playing through.
Clav has just come off sore but unclear what has happened or how serious.
Lok just got smashed in the head.
Saw Lok get smashed into the goal post up here at Aspley, got launched into the fence last week against the Tiges and now this. Think it wouldn't be a Sandy game without Goy getting smashed haha

Lonies going to be that footballer that's too good for VFL level but goes.missing at AFL level.

Stuck in purgatory

On Pixel 4 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app
I reckon Lonie could look really good at a team who had a structure about the way they enter the fwd 50.
Our style doesnt suit him as we often try to kick over the defense or on top of the talls.
Small fwds look much more dangerous when kicking to the front of packs so the ball gets spilled down to them rather than spoilt high and wide

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought the same he had 9 touches ... doesn’t look anything special yet
Don't get me wrong , he will most likely end up be the best out of all our players out there today , but he doesn't get the Gun or Jet tag just yet

I don't get it. Isn't there now enough clubs that there should not be byes??..
Wait my mistake, I got the weeks wrong on the app. They will play next week but then have another bye the week after. So the point half stands.

The entire way they've set up the competition makes no sense. So many byes, not playing every team once but play some teams twice...

Wait my mistake, I got the weeks wrong on the app. They will play next week but then have another bye the week after. So the point half stands.

The entire way they've set up the competition makes no sense. So many byes, not playing every team once but play some teams twice...
Really? Not playing all teams once? Why do that?

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL 2021 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Back