VFL 2021 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Add Hanners and Frawley and this will be the best Sandy side for the year. They will go from having no Saints midfielders to having three. Plus Frawley to help out Joyce and Clavarino down back.
May have McKernan back too

I hope no one is standing too close when his hamstring explodes.

iuP639X.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still believe in you HANNERS! Prayers and the best luck to you. I hope you do the phoenix dance yet! Overwhelm the odds, the knockers and the haters with irresistible force and talent. Good luck to you as a player and especially, of course, because your a SAINT. Go Saints! Obviously you wont be reading this but I felt like I wanted to put it out in the ether. Your going to need every break you can get....just, please God, no injuries for a few years...that's a start! Before you know it they'll be clamoring to resign you at the end of next year.

I thought I read somewhere it’s all about cost - more games means more dollars, because the comp and clubs lose money on each.

It's the stupid VFL/east coast comp. These guys are basically earning $300 to $600 a game and working a job. I think it's to try to give them some relief from the workload.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL 2021 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Back