Training 2022 - 2023 Off-Season and Pre-Season training Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah ok, you dont delist 23 year old bnf winners

No, but he could be moved on by the club or at his request.

If he plays like he has over the last three years that would make four years of average to poor form, and his one good season would be a distant memory. How long would you carry a player if they've struggled for four season?

I like Worps and pretty sure that Sam loves him too. As with every player on the list there is a limit to how far it goes as it will be attached to performance and results. Mitch has shown that he’s pretty ruthless here as he should be at the elite level.

I’ve got no inside word as with a lot of things I post but from following the club closely over the years my observation of Worps is as a kid he hasn’t had the easiest of starts to footy. He’s had to deal with the pressures of being the best/the only young midfield prospect we had for the future! A lot on a young man’s shoulders where he hadn’t really had the time to complete his apprenticeship. This doesn’t exist anymore. Now it’s about competing against a bunch of other young teammates for a spot. This internal competitive environment that Sam has created is a great scenario to be in. Hopefully this positive, pushing each other to the limits situation both on field and off field is a different type of pressure for Worps which will bring the best out of him 🤞. Winning a b&f …… we know he has the talent!

I like Worpel and am really hoping he finds form next season. With the recent changes to our midfield set-up, the stage is now set for him to get back to his best. It's almost as though the midfield changes were made just to give him every opportunity. No excuses really.

One thing I know for sure, is that Worpel is very mature and is not lacking in the leadership department whatsoever. If he performed better in the past couple of seasons , he'd be in the captaincy talks.

I'm here. Thanks for your concern, Beandip. I've got a bit going on at the moment and haven't been able to make it down yet. I think HH has made it to one or two sessions so far but the good news is that I plan to be there on Thursday morning for my first session of the pre-season. I reckon that SYL and T4P have been doing a superb job of keeping us all up to date with what's happening at training, but I'll put my 2 cents in after Thursdays session. Can't wait!
Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

plus many many thanks to SYL & T4P

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ooo still one mystery name though.

Hopefully Jerome Lawrence gets a few weeks run around, just to be sure we're not letting a Father Son loose without all stones unturned.
I wish it was Jerome, but not to be.

Merry Christmas / Holidays Big Footy team, ala Hawkas 🤶🎅.

I keep checking back for a training report... We know its coming! Thank you to all whom provided training reports in 2022, awesome job.

Last training session for the year i believe.... Were a young and Happy team @ Hawthorn, bring on season 2023 💛🤎

Merry Christmas / Holidays Big Footy team, ala Hawkas 🤶🎅.

I keep checking back for a training report... We know its coming! Thank you to all whom provided training reports in 2022, awesome job.

Last training session for the year i believe.... Were a young and Happy team @ Hawthorn, bring on season 2023 💛🤎
"Patience, young grasshopper"

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2022 - 2023 Off-Season and Pre-Season training Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back