List Mgmt. 2022 AFL Draft & Rookie Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Dave Chapelle GIF by MOODMAN
I can't recall a standout game???and don't give this bs big boys take time. I've called it many times I just don't see it?

How do you know no other clubs above us are interested?
Well, at least they don't leak it if they are. Why do we fixate on players "months" out and shout it to the rooftops? We know they have limitations and know they'll be available. How is that good practice? It hasn't worked for us before.

I can't recall a standout game???and don't give this bs big boys take time. I've called it many times I just don't see it?

That's not "bs" though. It's a pretty common thing and widely accepted that taller players don't come on as quickly as smalls, and often don't hit their peak until their mid to late 20s.

Well, at least they don't leak it if they are. Why do we fixate on players "months" out and shout it to the rooftops? We know they have limitations and know they'll be available. How is that good practice? It hasn't worked for us before.

Many clubs have been linked to players just as strongly as we have to Hollands. You're just choosing to ignore that because accepting it wouldn't be in line with your modus operandi.

Looks like the Suns are firming on Ginbey with their first selection
Makes it more likely that West Coast will pick Ed Allan with their first if this happens. But if it only shakes lose Cam Mackenzie from the top bunch I don't think that changes our pick. He'll probably slide right by us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't see us biting on any of the inside mids without a notable other string to the bow.

Clark, McKenzie are probably a pass

Tall-wise I would be more inclined to see who shakes out of the second round with Hayes, Gruzewski, Weddle, McCallum. There are some good options there

Makes it more likely that West Coast will pick Ed Allan with their first if this happens. But if it only shakes lose Cam Mackenzie from the top bunch I don't think that changes our pick. He'll probably slide right by us.

Surely Mackenzie is considered a notch above Hollands even if not as much a positional choice ?

According to pafs logic anyone we pick is s**t because they didn't go before our pick :cool:. Joseph Heller eat your heart out
Ironically, this 22 can't catch a break

images - 2022-11-24T211638.928.jpeg

I caught up with this 22 at a 12th birthday party two weeks ago (seriously)

gettyimages-927564-2048x2048.jpg

And this 22 couldn't catch anything at all (except perhaps a supermodel partner)

images - 2022-11-24T211550.716.jpeg

Looks like the Suns are firming on Ginbey with their first selection
That'd throw the cat amongst the pigeons...which is a kind of weird saying.....but it would.

It'd be interesting to see what WCE would do at their first pick if that were the case.... if they still go for home grown talent, there'll be a slider available at our selection.

Don't reckon it would be MacKenzie - can't see him getting past the Aint's pick.

That'd throw the cat amongst the pigeons...which is a kind of weird saying.....but it would.

It'd be interesting to see what WCE would do at their first pick if that were the case.... if they still go for home grown talent, there'll be a slider available at our selection.

Don't reckon it would be MacKenzie - can't see him getting past the Aint's pick.
WCE aren’t afraid to take interstaters.

Could see them taking Hollands or Humphrey instead of reaching for Allan.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2022 AFL Draft & Rookie Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back