• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Bailey Smith
30+ $1.85 (4/5)
35+ $3.75 (2/5)
40+ $10 (1/5)
All TAB

In great form to start the year. Getting a good price due to a season low 29 last week but that was after 13 in the first quarter and Crows moved to shut him down. Dons don’t tend to tag.

“One of the major cons Rutten outlined with introducing a tagger is the inability to field all of the Bombers’ prime movers around the contest, which could potentially impact the side’s scoring ability.”

They give up the 5th most uncontested possessions in the league. Smith could easily run riot. Dons have already given up big numbers to Neale (41), Oliver (38), Laird (38) and Brayshaw (34). Surely overs at these prices.

Yeah Wallis is good value for at least 2+ I reckon. The three games he's played this year have all been when he's come on as the medical sub. Kicked 1.1 in two of those games. I like his chances today since he's in the starting 22 this time.

Bets for first 2 games
Ainsworth 2,3,4 @3.70, 11, 46
Rosas 2,3,4 @3.70, 10.50, 34
McInnes 2,3,4 @4.40, 14, 51
McCreery 2,3,4 @3.50, 10, 41

Wallis 2,3,4 @3.20, 9, 31
Bont 3,4,5 @4.60, 12, 34
Martin 2,3,4 @3.50, 10, 34
Perkins 3,4,5 @8, 26, 101

Mihocek 2, Naughton 2, Bont ags, Papley 2, Daniher 2
Macrae 30+, Heppell 20+, Ridley 15+
$20 ladbrokes

Mihocek 4/5 for season and kicked 4 against the suns last year, Naughton 4/6, Bont 6/6, Papley will be frothing a couple snags in his return, Daniher 6/6
Macrae 3/6 but had 36 & 37 vs Essendon last year, should get plenty of the footy today
Heppell 3/6, think he will wanna bounce back after a pretty ordinary game vs Pies, Ridley 6/6

Last edited:
Degoey
2+ 3+ 4+ 5+

Surely coming off Gasto they park him deep forward for the game + with the other forwards out and adams another game of match fitness
like the thinking. This and also nobody has come in for Krueger makes me think he plays a prominent forward role today.
5+ $61
6+ $201
If you wanna go the PB SGM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4u - Swallow over 72.5 fantasy points - $1.87 - PointsBet

Fantasy line doesn’t look as if it’s reflecting where his disposal line is currently at. Went 17/20 last year, but only 1/6 this year, moved back into the midfield last week and was able to clear with ease. Should continue that role today

3u - Touk Miller over 30.5 disposals - $1.87 - 365

Last week Collingwood were destroyed at the stoppages by Darcy Parish, Miller is essentially a very similar player to Parish with perhaps even better spread and hunt at the contest. Like him to have a big one today. Only 3/6 this season and has battled some tough conditions. Went 15/21 on this number last year.

i think he's never gonna play parked up forward the majority again de goey, they love him in the midfield he is crazy for clearances + centre bounce clearances and contested ball. Can still score 3/4/5 tho lol

i think he's never gonna play parked up forward the majority again de goey, they love him in the midfield he is crazy for clearances + centre bounce clearances and contested ball. Can still score 3/4/5 tho lol
I think he’ll still be at majority of centre bounces. The way 6-6-6 operates and the importance of winning that initial clearance is too important to have him in the forward line. Will most likely drift forward after that.

Collingwood, which they haven’t had for years, now have a few guys that can at least keep the ball in the forward 50 a bit better. Once the ball is in play and teams can set players behind the ball etc is probably when we’ll see him forward

EDIT: was meant to be keep, not kick

Last edited:
Does anyone give Bailey Smith a chance for goals? Listed on the forward flank, hasn't kicked a goal this year but he's kicked 2 behinds a couple of times. Kicked 4 goals in a final last year.
Essendon + marvel stadium = goals ?
AGS $2
2+ $6.50
3+ $26

I'm having a small nibble

Last edited:
Does anyone give Bailey Dale a chance for goals? Listed on the forward flank, hasn't kicked a goal this year but he's kicked 2 behinds a couple of times. Kicked 4 goals in a final last year.
Essendon + marvel stadium = goals ?
AGS $2
2+ $6.50
3+ $26

I'm having a small nibble
AFL website showing he is named at the back defence line

Maybe you mean Bailey Smith?

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2022 AFL Round 7

Back