16. Hawthorn
17. North Melbourne
18. Adelaide

GF. Melb v Rich (Premiers Richmond)

Brownlow Dustin Martin

Coleman Jeremy Cameron

B&F Zak Butters

Most Improved Zak Butters

Although I'd like to I just can't back Fremantle to win enough games for the top 8. They still rely way too much on Fyfe and Walters to get shit done, and imo both of them basically retired when Ross Lyon did, and have been well down from their best since.

Maybe if someone finally teaches them to stop shitting themselves in front of goals they might still be in the question.

Although I'd like to I just can't back Fremantle to win enough games for the top 8. They still rely way too much on Fyfe and Walters to get sh*t done, and imo both of them basically retired when Ross Lyon did, and have been well down from their best since.

Maybe if someone finally teaches them to stop shitting themselves in front of goals they might still be in the question.
I don't really understand why people have them as improvers this year. Cerra is miles better than anyone they recruited in.

So based on our votes we've predicted:

Melb
Bris
WB
Port
Sydney
Rich
GWS
Ess/Geel - Split for 8th

Carlton/Freo - For 10-11th

StK
WC/GC - For 13-14th
North
Coll
Adel
Haw

Starting to think I underrated Carlton if anything.

At least you’ve put your money where your mouth is. I have nothing to show for the year I correctly predicted Brisbane to finish 2nd save for a smug pout reserved for those who thought I was having a stroke.

GF & Premiers - Sydney Swans def. Port Adelaide

- After two Grand Finals outside Victoria being all-Victorian contests, I have a feeling that the first Grand Final back at the MCG will be two non-Vic teams. Obviously I'm bias but if we don't make it then next most likely is GWS and Brisbane.

I take this one back already!

We won't make the GF so I'm now tipping a Sydney vs Brisbane GF...or South Melbourne vs Fitzroy.

Back