Teams 2022 Fantasy - Rate my Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1642749952060.png

Goater's a bit expensive for the bench and if he's not in round 1 I'll do some trading and upgrade elsewhere. Glad to have gotten Butters into the forward line. I have the standard defensive rookies ready to trade in if one of them is named early and Skinner isn't, he's a placeholder.

I feel like if you sit on any team for a few weeks, you end up hating it and second guessing yourself. Currently here and don't know how I got here and don't particularly love it. Bench players are largely place-holders for now but got about $70k which I'd happily use to pay up for a rook with better job security.

1642750474864.png

I feel like if you sit on any team for a few weeks, you end up hating it and second guessing yourself. Currently here and don't know how I got here and don't particularly love it. Bench players are largely place-holders for now but got about $70k which I'd happily use to pay up for a rook with better job security.

View attachment 1314354
You crazy. Great team IMO. I hate the M Crouch pick but if he gets up it’s a no brainer

Still tossing up if Macrae or Mitchell will be in my final side. I took Macrae out because there were four Bulldogs on field in my lineup, but I've also ditched another one and could manage three from one team.

Macrae, Mitchell and Steele have been probably the only 3 constants in my lineup while I toggle with everyone else. Macrae is a gun fantasy player and must have.
Same 3 here too !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love that big 3. I just can’t fit them in without compromising somewhere else. I’m not prepared to forgo set and forget rucks now

I’ve gone Gawndy too for set and forget rucks. It’s the midpricers I’m ignoring and saving money this year. My M5-8 is JHF, Daicos, Ward and Erasmus to save some cash

But Macrae's always the keeper and top 6 scorer
I agree to an extent. It’s just about fitting them all in; Steele, Mitchell, Macrae, Oliver. All 4 are consistent and don’t miss games but most will only start with 2 of them

I agree to an extent. It’s just about fitting them all in; Steele, Mitchell, Macrae, Oliver. All 4 are consistent and don’t miss games but most will only start with 2 of them
I have 3 of those 4 .....Oliver missing out due to uncertainty over a slow start by MELB next season

Going Witts at R2 allows me this luxury .....my FWD's the only compromised zone with F1 - F3 as keepers

That said, I have Duncan sitting at M5 with FWD/MID DPP .....trying to maximize DPP's and the Utility position

No Rowell? Or Neale? I’m torn on those 2
I'm saying no to both players .....even when Neale was "hot" for a few seasons .....he's never been a great Fantasy scorer .....last year I opted for Lyons over Neale & was happy with that choice

1642757911492.png

Lloyd, Whitfield, Ridley, Sicily, Milera, Chesser (Gould, Hamling)

Steele, Mitchell, Oliver, Neale, Rowell, JHF, Daicos, Erasmus (Clark, Rioli)

Grundy, Darcy (Hayes)

Duncan, Dunkley, Butters, Gresham, Pedlar, Holland’s (Skinner, Kelly)

Happy to have finally worked a way to get 3 big dog mids and set and forget rucks

Not 100% on Ridley, but feels there’s some growth there

Rowell I think is unders but not locked

Butters I think breaks out to 90+ and is a premium forward

Dunkley v Treloar I’m debating and still not sold on who is the best option

I always started Macrae since he broke out (I picked his breakout year 0.7% round 1) I’ll always have those bragging rights

Anyways I don’t have Macrae at the moment because of Steele fomo.

Macrae will be in everyone’s team no doubt

I have 3 of those 4 .....Oliver missing out due to uncertainty over a slow start by MELB next season

Going Witts at R2 allows me this luxury .....my FWD's the only compromised zone with F1 - F3 as keepers

That said, I have Duncan sitting at M5 with FWD/MID DPP .....trying to maximize DPP's and the Utility position
Yep makes sense to forego Oliver of the 4 this year. I can’t bring myself to pick Witts otherwise I would also manage to have 3-4 of those guys.

At the moment I have Steele and Mitchell. I keep trying to find a way to get in Macrae or Mills as I think Mills has the scope to go one better than last year. But there’s also a lot of value in the mids in guys like Neale, Simpkin, Rowell, Serong, Kelly, Yeo. Makes it hard to go more than 2 of the mainstay top echelon guys. At least this is a way it makes all our teams different

Yep makes sense to forego Oliver of the 4 this year. I can’t bring myself to pick Witts otherwise I would also manage to have 3-4 of those guys.

At the moment I have Steele and Mitchell. I keep trying to find a way to get in Macrae or Mills as I think Mills has the scope to go one better than last year. But there’s also a lot of value in the mids in guys like Neale, Simpkin, Rowell, Serong, Kelly, Yeo. Makes it hard to go more than 2 of the mainstay top echelon guys. At least this is a way it makes all our teams different
Most of my pre season efforts have revolves around 2 big dogs, and 3 of Neale, Simpkin, Serong, Rowell etc. question is, do you go say an Oliver and Rowell or Neale and Serong ?

Most of my pre season efforts have revolves around 2 big dogs, and 3 of Neale, Simpkin, Serong, Rowell etc. question is, do you go say an Oliver and Rowell or Neale and Serong ?
Yeah I keep tossing up between that too. Honestly so hard to decide. I’m not as hot on Neale as others but I’m hot on Simpkin so it’s the same sort of toss up

No Rowell? Or Neale? I’m torn on those 2

My logic is even if Neale goes at 105 and Rowell 80, Rowell still isn’t a keeper and Neale isn’t an uber premo.

Would rather Merrett at M4 who can go at 115 and Erasmus who can go 70. Then only have 1 player to upgrade to get to an uber premo instead of two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back