Teams 2022 Fantasy - Rate my Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given all the latest rookie news and the performances of all my premos and midpricers thus far, my on field real team is pretty much set barring any disasters during AAMI (hasn't changed in nearly a week now). Bench is still undecided, but they'll all be 190K. Everything else, I'm pretty much 'locked' with - except Answerth and Brodie which will be decided this weekend:

1646356328362.png

Assuming rooks are all 190k got 40kish in the bank. Obviously a bit of a q around Kelly but it seems that Taranto will be the one playing forward with Toby out?

Attachments

• 1646362150865.png
    1646362150865.png
    323.8 KB · Views: 80
Assuming rooks are all 190k got 40kish in the bank. Obviously a bit of a q around Kelly but it seems that Taranto will be the one playing forward with Toby out?
Nice team mate. Just keep an eye on Dawson for round 1, not playing again this weekend.

With each praccy match that comes and goes I just can’t help myself but continue to tinker with my side. Always been a sucker for a good PS score (short last year) and now out of the blue... Cripps has made my side.

Version 10000 and I really need lockout to just come as that’s the only thing stopping me from making changes daily.

B - Crisp, Whitfield, Hewett, Sicily, Coleman/Answorth, Sinn

C - Steele, Macrae, Oliver, Cripps, Brodie, Daicos, Ward, McDonald

R - Gawn, Grundy

F - Dunkley, Trealor, Cogs, Butters, Stengle, GHS

Given all the latest rookie news and the performances of all my premos and midpricers thus far, my on field real team is pretty much set barring any disasters during AAMI (hasn't changed in nearly a week now). Bench is still undecided, but they'll all be 190K. Everything else, I'm pretty much 'locked' with - except Answerth and Brodie which will be decided this weekend:

View attachment 1338027
Ctrl C, Ctrl V

View attachment 1338027
That is seriously close to my team and i like it

Just for information on Lipinski.

When the going gets tough, the Lipinski says get me the hell out of there.....

Can't/won't tackle and doesn't run hard back both ways....

Yep spot on. Adams is 846 from memory, and Dunc is 841 - so basically a Weller/Cogs/Thomas/Dusty type up forward given Cripps is 686

Thanks mate, I do appreciate it. You too Tigs. I had a bit of extra coin so ended up going to Treloar. Then went Milera to Answerth, and Hollands to Rachele. Looks good, cheers

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

One I've been keeping an eye on for my alt team, and who went pretty good last night, was Darcy Fort. Could be the answer for those not going Gawndy and wanting that cheap R2

Everyone gonna be on Answerth now that he's last man standing/guaranteed Best 22 for the Lions

But apparently 'we're all sheep, and we all get our info from the Traders'

:tearsofjoy:
For time being I’ve done Milera > Hinge and Coleman > Answerth.

Seems pretty lazy to just swap them for teammates though 🥴😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have these 4 too!

As long as I scroll past my backline I’m loving my team. 😂

It all comes down to the rookies now. If some don’t get named for Round 1, I’ll be shuffling again

It all comes down to the rookies now. If some don’t get named for Round 1, I’ll be shuffling again
I think I’m pretty safe for on field rooks as long as Ken doesn’t **** us with Sinn. Bench wise also is really just defence that is going to be complete ass 🥴

I think I’m pretty safe for on field rooks as long as Ken doesn’t fu** us with Sinn. Bench wise also is really just defence that is going to be complete ass 🥴

I don’t even have Sinn at this stage. If he plays Round 1 I’ll find room for him easily I think.

Do you have an alternative defence rook?

I currently have Answerth and Grainger-Barass or whatever his name is but I’m not holding my breath. De Koning and Boyd on the bench. So it’s an easy swap to Sinn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back