Teams 2022 Fantasy - Rate my Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question? Why do you continue to talk to me? I legitimately dislike you, and you've always been a complete and utter dick to me every chance you get.

What is your problem? Seriously, it's like you're obsessed with me.

Most people just move on and find other people to annoy on here...but not you...every time I post something, you're at me. I've tried ignoring you, sending messages that inform you of my dislike for you, but yet you persist. Apparently you can't get kicked off this board, despite your constant harassment and personal abuse for 4 years running - so can you just do me a favour and kindly leave me alone.

I've tried ramming this point home, but it never works. I've had enough. In the past few months, My mother passed away from cancer. My father in law died in a car accident. I got hit by a truck in my car. My mental health has struggled the last year or so, and this is meant to be a relaxing place for me to just shoot the sh*t away from all the BS...but no...you constantly keep harassing me and keeping this one-sided competition going with me, when I don't want a thing to do with you. Unlike you, Fantasy Football pales in comparison to you know, the actual struggles of life for me.

I'm now asking nicely, and if you message me again, I'm going to report you - because this has gone on long enough. It's not on. You don't have the right to keep bringing me and everyone else on here down, just because you seem to be incapable of not bathing in other people's misery.

Seriously. For the last time. Leave me the hell alone. Stop trolling me. Stop sending me rude messages. Stop talking to me altogether. I'm done with you.

WaynesWorld19 If he messages me again, can you please kick him off this board. It's not fair that he gets to keep doing this without consequence. I've put up with it for 4 years, and enough is seriously enough.
Monsters Inc Hug GIF

Seems a lot of people here are not in their right minds.. :cool:
I'd normally say Danger is a slow starter of seasons ....but this year, my gut says he'll start with a bang ....and then cool

Hard for a 32 yo crash & bash player to keep it up all year .....Danger to Touk is the plan

I'd normally say Danger is a slow starter of seasons ....but this year, my gut says he'll start with a bang ....and then cool

Hard for a 32 yo crash & bash player to keep it up all year .....Danger to Touk is the plan
i-have-big-plans-to-be-a-regular-man-soon.gif

Seems a lot of people here are not in their right minds.. :cool:
lol. I just don't think anyone should be touching Dustin Martin or Dangerfield. Both are great impact players but Dusty hasn't averaged 100 for 4 years and Dangerfield always finds ways to let you down. Dustin Martin scored 25 in round 6 last year despite being healthy and playing a full game. That's simply unacceptable.

lol. I just don't think anyone should be touching Dustin Martin or Dangerfield. Both are great impact players but Dusty hasn't averaged 100 for 4 years and Dangerfield always finds ways to let you down. Dustin Martin scored 25 in round 6 last year despite being healthy and playing a full game. That's simply unacceptable.
He was playing with a busted foot and got concussed with barely 50% game time 😂

Playing around with structure and came up with these two teams, would appreciate some opinions.

Team 1:
DEF: Whitfield, Short, Hewett, Sicily, Milera, Sinn (Hamling, O’Driscoll)
MID: Steele, Titch, Macrae, Serong, Cripps, Horne-Francis, Daicos, Erasmus (Ward, Goater, Mead)
RUCK: Grundy, Darcy (Hayes)
FWD: Dunkley, Treloar, Heeney, Brodie, Rachele, Hollands (Rioli, Durdin)
$2k left

Team 2:
DEF: Whitfield, Short, Hewett, Sicily, Chapman, Milera (Sinn, Hamling)
MID: Steele, Titch, Macrae, Serong, Horne-Francis, Daicos, MacDonald, Erasmus (Ward, Goater, Mead)
RUCK: Grundy, Darcy (Hayes)
FWD: Dunkley, Treloar, Heeney, Brodie, Curnow, Rachele (Ralphsmith, Durdin)
$5k left

The extra cash on the bench in team two could give me the option to upgrade a mid pricer or two if cheaper rookies are named round 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm looking at my team and the only sots that are locked are

D1 and 2
M1
R1
F1-4

Usually at this point i have at least 12-18 locked not including rookies but this year is proving to be an annoying twat with injuries(Walsh/Duncan etc) and possible lack of rookies in certain lines
Not including rookies my only locks are

D1
M1
R1

Everyone else is a chance to be moved

Alt. side with all the risky picks I'm not gonna pick in my real side - Weller, Short, Cripps, Pendles, Marshall and Heeney with Boyd as a 190K placeholder for whoever actually manages to get up for Round 1, haha (actually excited about some of these PODS):

1646347610311.png

T. Adams/Preuss v Cripps/Witts

I really like Adams as a POD but my brain says Cripps option. Even though I don't like Cripps' ceiling.

Current team is as follows, any advice is greatly appreciated. I must admit, I've put the least amount of time into it this year compared to previous. That's including football in general, like I may name an injured player, that's how off I am. Anyway. It seems pretty generic.

B: Lloyd, Whit, Ridley, Hewett, Milera, Sinn (Skinner, O'Driscoll)
M: Steele, Macrae, Adams, Neale, Rowell, JHF, Daicos, MacDonald (McComb, Serong)
R: Gawn, Preuss
F: Duncan, Dunkley, Butters, Heeney, Brodie, Hollands (Comben, De Koning) (Mead)

I really like Adams as a POD but my brain says Cripps option. Even though I don't like Cripps' ceiling.

Current team is as follows, any advice is greatly appreciated. I must admit, I've put the least amount of time into it this year compared to previous. That's including football in general, like I may name an injured player, that's how off I am. Anyway. It seems pretty generic.

M: Steele, Macrae, Adams, Neale, Rowell, JHF, Daicos, MacDonald (McComb, Serong)
F: Duncan, Dunkley, Butters, Heeney, Brodie, Hollands (Comben, De Koning) (Mead)

Preuss isn't guaranteed to be Number 1, and crazy Leon doesn't know what the f*ck he's doing at the best of times, haha. Duncan is very iffy to get up for the start of the season (he doesn't need to and we won't risk him given our want to give some youth a run) Milera also might be a bit dicey, and Hollands isn't guaranteed to play Round 1. Besides that, very solid and I like Adams as a POD

I'd say the 2nd because Preuss no guarantee to even play.

I'd probably also go Duncan down to someone around the $680-700k mark. Haven't checked prices but might then allow you to do Adams/Witts?

I'd say the 2nd because Preuss no guarantee to even play.

I'd probably also go Duncan down to someone around the $680-700k mark. Haven't checked prices but might then allow you to do Adams/Witts?

Yep spot on. Adams is 846 from memory, and Dunc is 841 - so basically a Weller/Cogs/Thomas/Dusty type up forward given Cripps is 686

Butts to Coleman, Kemp to Sinn and I like it... besides Gresham. Brodie could be an option there.

Pretty much my thoughts too - except Answerth instead of Coleman, depending on how they go this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back