Trades 2022 Fantasy - Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lacking some heavy hitting power in the midfield right now, but you have the cash on the bench to quickly turn that around over the next few weeks.

Week 1. Rachelle down, Brodie up, Dunkely forward, Uber in.

Week 2. Noddy down, JHF up, Uber in.

Week 3. Ralph down, Daicos up, premium in.

Week 4. Dixon down, Martin up, premium in.

You've got a very easy, very clear 4 week path which will take you up to the byes to add four very big premiums with basically no headaches.

Hardest part will be managing who to trade out so you don't lose cash!

Good luck to you.
Thanks. That's pretty much in line with my planning, starting with Cripps this week (sorting out the extra R12 bye premo issue is for Future Mezz to deal with).
Only shift from targeting mids will be for English once he's named.

For those that already dont have him get Andrew Brayshaw in this week as 1st priority. His next 3 are north,suns and pies. Will go massive on a couple of those. The week after he has the demons who dont tag as well.

Thanks. That's pretty much in line with my planning, starting with Cripps this week (dealing with the extra R12 bye premo is for Future Mezz to deal with).
Only shift from targeting mids will be for English once he's named.
This is my intention too. Keep pumping the midfield until English is back. Touk and Brayshaw (for me) are way bigger difference makers than the equivalent premiums in defence and forward. Although unlike you my bench is shit, so if I ever fall short of cash one week i'll pivot and grab a defender or forward premium (as an example JDG might be a target in two weeks if i don't have sufficient cash to get Touk).

Depends on teams, but I’m seriously looking at Brodie to Gawn and Daics to Touk. I got Clark last week and am happy to let the round 12 bye rooks slide. Hollands in for the Suns would be a huge bonus as he’s been riding my pine for loops since round 1.

Would mean NOD at D6, holding Rachele well past his use by date and having to field one of Rachele, Rosas, the Dud or (hopefully) Hollands at F6. But it’d be worth it for those 2 ins.

Depends on teams, but I’m seriously looking at Brodie to Gawn and Daics to Touk. I got Clark last week and am happy to let the round 12 bye rooks slide. Hollands in for the Suns would be a huge bonus as he’s been riding my pine for loops since round 1.

Would mean NOD at D6, holding Rachele well past his use by date and having to field one of Rachele, Rosas, the Dud or (hopefully) Hollands at F6. But it’d be worth it for those 2 ins.
Noooo. I actually dont mind hollands not playing at all. He has been a perfect loop as he has dual position and perfect captain choice for the loop.

For those that already dont have him get Andrew Brayshaw in this week as 1st priority. His next 3 are north,suns and pies. Will go massive on a couple of those. The week after he has the demons who dont tag as well.
Agree,if you want to run the COVID gauntlet.. we already have 3 out this week, but the club is extremely cautious around it all, so hopefully it doesnt go through like a bushfire.

Also understand some getting rid of Brodie this week, but I'd be tempted to hold fire for the next coulple of weeks given that run - also with Acres out, i reckon Tucker reverts back to the wing f/t at least this week rather than sharing some of the CBA's. Less mouths to feed even with his low TOG, hopefully can smash out a 90 odd or touch higher maybe.

Noooo. I actually dont mind hollands not playing at all. He has been a perfect loop as he has dual position and perfect captain choice for the loop.
Sure, but there are loop stooge options presenting each week now through injury and omission.

It’s time Dew you campaigner. Give Hollands a debut. Surely he has more to offer than Darcy Macpherson?

$22k short of getting him for JHF!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BE 146.
No sense jumping on him this week. There's plenty of others who'll go similarly big for cheaper.

Eg. Mills. Neale. Cripps. Miller. Wines Oliver etc.

Definetely one to watch though.

BE 146.
No sense jumping on him this week. There's plenty of others who'll go similarly big for cheaper.

I think he can get close to that or beat it. Ive been wanting him for a while and penned him in for after the cats game. He will be top2 averaging mid by the end of the year. Only other player that will be close is dunks.

BE 146.

Makes me feel a bit better.

Think I will hold Brodie for another week because he could score, or at least meet his BE, against North.

But stuck between trading out one of Daicos, Bowey and Day... Daicos probably the most likely to score high but also has, by far, the higher BE.

Also, if I trade out one of them + Hayes I can get to Parker + Clark (with just Clark and Martin as the only rooks left). If i trade out two of them I can get an Uber mid... + Clark (would have to play Coleman at D6, plus Clark and Martin).

Need to start getting in some Rd 14 guys.

Think I'll go Zorko this week and Oliver next week so I get both their scores against West Coast.
I’ve grabbed Zorko and Neale this week.

Hoping I might be able to get a Dee premo next week but doubtful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back