Autopsy 2022 Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

For sure. I just think if someone is having a dominant individual game for us, given the way we play, I think it spells trouble for us more often than not.

yea 100%. I think that made the loss more deflating since we've relied on everyone being great to be successful rather than just a few players. So in the losses, we've seen pretty much everyone have a bad performance.

For anyone that missed it, or like me had the sound off because I couldn't' bare it.

All class but you can see the pain is real. heck. Also had a little chuckle when he told the crowd 'A round of applause' 😂

We'll see the real leaders of our footy club stand up after that performance. I think Gulden and Warner will lift considerably, really drive this young team forward. Both have a no holds bar approach to footy & a lot of self belief, which is what the team needs now.

Can confirm definitely not the only s**t Geelong supporter at the game yesterday. I was in Q55 a predominately Geelong bay except for the top couple rows of swans fans, 1 absolute campaigner gave it to us all game from the start unprovoked, he kept going even when we were down 10 goals. Also copped a bit from a few younger Geelong fans when we left when the game finished. Pretty s**t form from a few of them which I wouldn’t expect from that club
That's terrible they should know better..
I was in M29 on the aisle, next to me was M28 which were all Geelong and they were wonderful, as many said, they were us last year. Even on the walk back to Docklands, passed a few Cats fans and every single one was graceful and polite.

you can have the transcript of me watching

sample

me: what the *
no
make it stop
help
why won't the power go off
don't kick there
don't do that
oh buddy is playing
oh heeney is playing
not another cats goal
* another cats goal
s**t * s**t * wtf
another cats goal
oh what's that *en kick
do
something
sub reid off already
who picked him
oh * do i have to watch
don't kick there
oh another cats goal
oh another cats goal
Sounds pretty much like how I was at the game - with a glazed look in my eye!

Jesus christ wanting to get DeGoey in to fix our problems

No ******* thank you id rather lose the next two flags as well
Marvel
hes too slow to be there more than a resting forward. His ability to win the ball remains his strength. .

You cant have a small that is as slow as him forward unless you are only going to play one tall.
Thats true but unless we get a big bodied midfielder we are going to continue to get smashed out of the middle with teams that do have them. We breed small mids and it’s a problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Richo move.
Might not be terrible. Bud sure can kick it. Like Richo. And is about the same pace now as final year or two Richo. Would surely be able to outmuscle a few for actual marks on the wing.

who knows , maybe get him doing yoga so he can pick up the ball off the ground

You're saying it was a list who played both and were trash.
Parker wasn't' trash in either.

started as just listing all those who played mostly

and buddy was good in 2014

but yeah parker was ordinary in 14 and 22

didn't stand up in either , wasn't complete crap , but given his standing in the game was pretty rubbish imo

I wanna know the pre game speeches lol

hey guys if you wouldn't mind trying today , take it easy early , maybe in the second give it a little please.

here's some snaps from my trip to the museum , I went to the pottery exhibit. Look at the hand crafting

oh it's time to run out, out we go

started as just listing all those who played mostly

and buddy was good in 2014

but yeah parker was ordinary in 14 and 22

didn't stand up in either , wasn't complete crap , but given his standing in the game was pretty rubbish imo

Parker had 14 tackles along with 10cp so effort was there more disappointed with Mills.

Also people are pretty dismissive of his off field behaviour. He is awful and would make our culture worse.

I agree, he isn't just someone who had a beer or two, or mucked around , what he is alleged to have done is ****en awful

He signed a 3yr deal at the end of 2018 then signed another 1yr extension end of 2021.
We just need to delist. I admire the guy for his tenacity, and he would have been a good tap ruckman for us if he'd been able to stay fit, but he just can't. Now on the wrong side of 30, we'd be better off bringing in another fit, mature ager to provide backup for Ladhams/Hickey, then Ladhams/McAndrew/2023 draftee.

Parker had 14 tackles along with 10cp so effort was there more disappointed with Mills.

parker's 14 tackles is up there abletts 9 goals on this board

14 is the number of touches he had for 3 quarters as well

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2022 Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back