MRP / Trib. 2022 - MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Suspect that the tribunal panel members are not too fussed as to what the reaction is on this board Elmer.

My take is that one member thought he was guilty, another not guilty and the third was on the fence. A guess only but how else could it take so long ?

If they made their findings public/disclosed their reasons for not overturning the suspension I could live with it.

Having said that Cripps probably shouldn't have put himself in this position, it was more reckless than intentional.

Not surprised he didn't get off the MRP and Tribunal have never given us a break in recent years.

Absolutely, but i think Dogs will get their tails up now that we've opened the door
They will beat GWS but the Hawks in Tassie are tough.

Can we snatch a late season win?? Unlikely with our injury list but it is a strange game. Need other players to step up now and show some ticker.

If Carlton supporters want to show thier dissatisfaction, don't attend this weekends Melbourne home game.

20,000 at the MCG will be the feedback the AFL needs and will listen to.

Up to you Blues.

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk
Yep sounds like a great idea . Not.

Team goes better with supporters support. Roar of affirmation makes it more likely to get free kicks. So make us even marginally less likely to win by some sort of ridiculous boycott .

That'll show us.

Waiting GIF

I want to punch that campaigner slightly less than I want to punch Gil and BT.

Dogs drop 1 game they are shot.

Saints won’t win another game either.

We could still stay in even if we don’t win again before finals start.
We also have a 16 point buffer in terms of %

In the unlikely event all favourites win by 4 points or less, we pip the dogs on %

E.g.
Dees beat us by 4
Pies beat us by 4

Dogs beat GWS by 4
Dogs beat Hawks by 4

I think our most realistic path to finals is winning another game (at least), more realistically probably the Pies. Can't see the dogs dropping one to GWS and Hawks who both have nothing to play for.

I am just about ******* done with the AFL.
Yep it's getting harder to watch every year with all the rule changes and knee jerk reactions to incidents.

As much as I'm pissed about Cripps the chook lotto has been unbelievable tonight how on earth can Cotchin get off when wines hit his head and had a concussion test yet Kelly does a great tackle Berry gets up and plays on and gets a week and upheld at tribunal:mad::oops:

The system is ****ed!!!

We also have a 16 point buffer in terms of %

In the unlikely event all favourites win by 4 points or less, we pip the dogs on %

E.g.
Dees beat us by 4
Pies beat us by 4

Dogs beat GWS by 4
Dogs beat Hawks by 4

I think our most realistic path to finals is winning another game (at least), more realistically probably the Pies. Can't see the dogs dropping one to GWS and Hawks who both have nothing to play for.
Hawks have more heart than GWS and in Tassie they are never easy to beat. Dogs will roll over GWS I reckon but the Hawks could be our savior come the final round. It would be great if we could win a game ourselves and not resort to this but we have to be open minded.

We all need to get over this quickly. If you really think
He got weeks just for being a Carlton then you are truly delusional. I'm excited to see how we look without Cripps and still think we can win one more and play finals.

No don't think he got weeks because he's a Carlton player...

Think he got weeks because he isn't a Geelong or Richmond player...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d like to say I’m shocked at the outcome but unfortunately it’s been proven time and time again that: 1-the MRO have no idea and 2- the judiciary have even less of an idea.

If they treat every case the same then that’s fine we live with it, but it’s an absolute flipping lottery every time.

Deliberation gives them time to find a reason to
If Carlton supporters want to show thier dissatisfaction, don't attend this weekends Melbourne home game.

20,000 at the MCG will be the feedback the AFL needs and will listen to.

Up to you Blues.

AFL will listen to that will they?
Yeah our players will really appreciate that
Off ya pop..

Yep sounds like a great idea . Not.

Team goes better with supporters support. Roar of affirmation makes it more likely to get free kicks. So make us even marginally less likely to win by some sort of ridiculous boycott .

That'll show us.
It's not about winning but showing as a collective that we do not approve.

Bigger fish to fry.

Did people really believe he'd get off? Not a chance.

Call it an AFL conspiracy all you want, but once the player is concussed from that action, there was really no coming back from that. Not with how the current rules are implemented, anyway.

This will force us to play Walsh purely on ball, where he belongs.

If Crippa’s name was Trent Cotchin and he played for Richmond, this wouldn’t have even been cited by the MRO.

Who is this lawyer Nick Gleeson to say “he should have approached the contest differently”. Give us a spell.

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. 2022 - MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Back