Teams 2022 Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t wait to watch this joint light up like the 4th of July next week when cheap rookies aren’t picked and they are scrambling. 😀
Super Troopers Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures

View attachment 1342210Another day… more tweaks.. but feeling like I’m nearly there!

$87k left in the kitty..

Any feedback or ideas will be much appreciated :thumbsu:

nice team

assuming one of your first targets would be a ruck with English swinging forward

I would be considering Gov > Durdin - would get you close to Hinge > Hewitt
might need to take Stephens down to a cheap rookie to help you get there

I think your obsession with batting deep in the mids is hurting your team. If Hewett was D5 (or M5) you would probably care less.

On the flipside if you're right you're in really great shape...
Probably right but keen to give a stacked midfield a run. Always start with standard structure. With extra trades time to spice it up a bit.

Neither. Take a bunch of cheapies, start with $150k in the bank and do 3 correction trades in rd3 to ensure you have the best cash generation. There's every chance the cheapies do just as good as the expensive blokes (considering they're $100k or more cheaper)
Bunch of cheapies? What? Where?

I read comments where players are referred to positions (D4, M5 etc.)
How does this have an impact in SC overall?

Here it is!

A couple rookie bench spots will change no doubt, and maybe I'll grab a high price cash cow in the middle or up forward, but this is it

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Welcome to the board mate. D4 etc is just a reference point. If I have Jack Steele at M7 (not possible) it means I have a stacked midfield. Having someone like Sicily at D4 means you probably have 3 pretty good defenders above him in D1, D2 and D3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It doesn’t.

Most points wins.

Doesn't matter where they come from.

all about structure
BS. Structure means nothing. All you gotta do is make sure you have 22 on the park.

It doesn’t.

Most points wins.

Doesn't matter where they come from.

BS. Structure means nothing. All you gotta do is make sure you have 22 on the park.
That'll get you through the first round or two but you can't run with a team that doesn't have rookies on the bench earning money. This game is as much about having players on the bench that can sub for an on-field player as it is for having players on the bench that are increasing in value without even contributing to your weekly score

This any good? Don’t like the Hinge selection (shoulder), don’t have JHF, but this gets me a Gawn / Grundy ruck line and three top line midfielders. Had to move English on to make it happen.
Can’t decide if it’s any chop.
E4CBD203-B838-40B7-ABA2-8673EE88E5E2.png
FA8FDD89-B089-4FA4-903F-7A0FAF7502F8.png

Last edited:
That'll get you through the first round or two but you can't run with a team that doesn't have rookies on the bench earning money. This game is as much about having players on the bench that can sub for an on-field player as it is for having players on the bench that are increasing in value without even contributing to your weekly score
Cash gen is everything. You can recover from a slowish start points wise. If you have 4-5 dead rookies after a month you are cooked as you will never gain enough money to upgrade your team fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back