Game Day 2022 Round 1 Fantasy Discussion - Let's Get Ready To Ramble

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
banner-fantasy-join-us-wall-png.1342166

Wow this is bull. Since when is aaron hall playing 1st round. Was my first pick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While u r here. What do u think on newcombe today.
I think he'll go pretty well, he's had a great pre-season and looked really good against Richmond. Not sure what he's priced at, but probably a risk for fantasy. He's a tackling machine though so who knows.

Coniglio 20/34 CBA’s. Think that’s solid enough in that side. He will do bad things to us next week. I’d imagine 110-120 on the cards
He had the most CBA's, equal highest TOG and the least time up forward of all the Giants mids. It was the perfect fantasy role. Unfortunately he played like crap so will lose it if doesn't start winning contested ball and stop butchering his disposal.
Really the Giants should have Green and Taranto in the middle much more than they do. I imagine this will change when Toby and Daniels come back. But for now Cogs should score big.

I think he'll go pretty well, he's had a great pre-season and looked really good against Richmond. Not sure what he's priced at, but probably a risk for fantasy. He's a tackling machine though so who knows.
Im very high on him. He went at 68 in preseason with 2 tackles which says to me he was taking it easy. Im confident on 80+ from him which is all i want. He is really what u guys need and should be inside midfielder. He is tough and not scared of contact.

Im very high on him. He went at 68 in preseason with 2 tackles which says to me he was taking it easy. Im confident on 80+ from him which is all i want. He is really what u guys need and should be inside midfielder. He is tough and not scared of contact.
Outside of fantasy, I'm really keen to see how he, Ward and MacDonald go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back