Game Day 2022 Round 1 Fantasy Discussion - Let's Get Ready To Ramble

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
banner-fantasy-join-us-wall-png.1342166

Worried a bit about Cripps. Only started scoring when the game slowed and has 2 goals with no tackles and has looked sluggish. Cerra on the other hand has been everywhere even if not necessarily getting the ball
Lucky Crippa is the captain, he is getting looked after.

Worried a bit about Cripps. Only started scoring when the game slowed and has 2 goals with no tackles and has looked sluggish. Cerra on the other hand has been everywhere even if not necessarily getting the ball
Nah he's fine. Getting +6's and playing 90%TOG - looks back to his best to me. He's priced at 82, so even a 90 is decent. Looks on track for a ton tonight.

Most importantly, he's attending a shit ton of CBA's and isn't being plonked forward.

No word of a lie, was actually looking at selecting Doch for my team tonight - looks awesome!!

P.S. not ashamed to say I welled up a bit when he kicked that goal and everyone got around him/the crowd gave him a standing o :)

No word of a lie, was actually looking at selecting Doch for my team tonight - looks awesome!!

P.S. not ashamed to say I welled up a bit when he kicked that goal and everyone got around him/the crowd gave him a standing o :)
Got him late in keepers draft, stoked !!! He'll be on my watchlist hopefully Hewett can make some $$$

Nah he's fine. Getting +6's and playing 90%TOG - looks back to his best to me. He's priced at 82, so even a 90 is decent. Looks on track for a ton tonight.

Most importantly, he's attending a sh*t ton of CBA's and isn't being plonked forward.
Just worried about his pace and ability to follow the ball around in general play. High stoppage, slow tempo game he’ll rack them up for sure. Anything like that first quarter where it’s pinging around and he’ll find it hard to score. Probably need to hope Carlton win their fair share of games

too many drinks in me already to post much tonight

Cripps looking the right call for that underprice price mid so far
Hewett role is mint
Dusty just isn’t a fantasy player
Dusty is the one that annoyed me, i can not believe i fell for it again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jayden Short is taking way too many kick ins in the square for my liking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back