Autopsy 2022 Round 2 Blues hold on to beat Dogs. Charlie kicks 5

Who played well for the Blues in Round 2 vs the Dogs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Fun fact: Carlton has never lost a game whilst being coached by Michael Voss or Ashley Hansen.
"Next on AFL 360: yet another coaching change at Carlton...."

I'm super stoked for Ash Hansen tonight, he's going to really enjoy this.

Things I loved:

We won.

Weitering has been our rock but is way out of form but we won.

Cerra was out, we won.

Curnow and McKay we're not sharp but kicked heaps and we won.

Hawthorn. Barring covid, get ready to give them what they gave us since 2008. If we all get together we will belt them. It will be fun.

F**** it, the lid's off....

200.gif

Can’t believe what I’m watching. I can’t even remember the last time we won one of our first two games let alone both of them.

Amazing stuff. Well done to our whole club… A tough week with Covid, potentially, but smooth sailing.
2012 since we won 2 games in a row.

Can’t believe what I’m watching. I can’t even remember the last time we won one of our first two games let alone both of them.

Amazing stuff. Well done to our whole club… A tough week with Covid, potentially, but smooth sailing.
Did you see the stat at the end of the match? We lost the first two every year for roughly the last decade. Now we've finally flipped it around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They kick a goal and we are more than likely to get it up our end and lock it in. Points are a bonus as we can take 30secs off the clock minimum bit a goal I'll still back our mods.

3 goals with 7 mins to go was always going to be hard as well as our mids were competing.

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk
It was a professional performance in the last quarter of the quarter

They kick a goal and we are more than likely to get it up our end and lock it in. Points are a bonus as we can take 30secs off the clock minimum bit a goal I'll still back our mods.

3 goals with 7 mins to go was always going to be hard as well as our mids were competing.

It was supposed to have layers!

I'm super stoked for Ash Hansen tonight, he's going to really enjoy this.

Things I loved:

We won.

Weitering has been our rock but is way out of form but we won.

Cerra was out, we won.

Curnow and McKay we're not sharp but kicked heaps and we won.

Hawthorn. Barring covid, get ready to give them what they gave us since 2008. If we all get together we will belt them. It will be fun.
Agree weitering a little off the first half but stood up the 2nd half under pressure. Nothing got past him. Stood up when we needed leadership

i thoguth guv was very good. what da you think?

I was going to post during the week but didn't but will now.

IF - and it's a big one - he stays healthy he'll be in All-Australian discussion at the end of the year.

He and Weiters along with Oscar are awesome

George Hewett is a game changer for our midfield in ways I don't think we could have comprehended.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2022 Round 2 Blues hold on to beat Dogs. Charlie kicks 5

Back