Autopsy 2022 Round 2 Blues hold on to beat Dogs. Charlie kicks 5

Who played well for the Blues in Round 2 vs the Dogs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Oscar McDonald lower back injury.....hope it's not a reoccurrence.

They came at us bloody hard, but we responded on the scoreboard at crucial times.

Granted we had the Brain Scramblies in the last 5, we were still far enough ahead.
That last half is just about more important than the first half, experience wise, got to learn to win when leading.

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

That first half was just brilliant. No other words can do it justice.

The second half was pleasing for the grit shown to kick telling goals when needed. But we let then in and really rode our luck. But we earn that luck from how well we played in the first.

Also you just know Voss will ride them hard on the second half areas for improvement more than anything else from this game

9 goals from your key forwards is great. Lochie O'Brien's best game in his career. Zac Williams best game at Carlton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't care about the 2nd half fade out of sorts, that was more emotionally satisfying for me than last week, aside from the fact I think the Dogs are a much better team than the Dogs, it was that beautiful, dynamic show this beautiful Adonis put on tonight

200.gif

Wins pike that really sets up our season and the belief in our mostly young team going fowards.

To quote Bob Hawke, anyone who complains about any player about the game tonight is a bum !!! (They all did their bit)

I know we're going places not just on the final score but on one play.

I cannot remember the last time Patrick Cripps ever felt confident enough in our midfield to leave the immediate play to create something forward of the play.

Kennedy, Walsh, Hewett, etc. Finally a group carrying Cripps forward.

Great win guys. Cripps is a beast and we always play Charlie into form. After so many years of pain you guys deserve to believe again.
cheers, m/d - always know you've played a game when it's the dogs - you'll be right...........

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2022 Round 2 Blues hold on to beat Dogs. Charlie kicks 5

Back