Game Day 2022 SC Round 13 - **** the Byes - The Sequel !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1717 saw me drop 1078 places to 3026th, not great but could've been worse, I should have 22 players next round so hopefully regain some ground.

I lost most of my league matches so I got the old Time to Trade message from the Colonel, I only have 8 trades left you maniac!!!

Looking forward to seeing what my available cattle can produce next week but slightly concerned I could be missing all of Parish, Preuss and Kelly. Apparently Jelly grabbing his hamstring late?

Congrats mate, that's a fantastic effort. :thumbsu:
I think we all get a lot of pleasure to see one of our own having success in this game. It's all too rare.
It's genuinely such a good little community here, the banter is good, nobody takes things too seriously and everyone seems to have a bit of fun. Some real good coaches in here too, (shoutout to the people who posted about Himmelberg this week!). Feels like one day not too far away we might just have a Bigfooty-er take out the whole thing too.

Scored 1,768 from only 16 players (Gawn and Owens among the 16) and went down 377 spots to 9,389 overall.

Captained Ollie Pig even though I had Neale as VC with his 123.

Won 5\9 league matches, lost my cashie. :(

Overall things could have been worse, pretty happy with the score and overall rank considering. Thought I would drop way more than that.

Thinking of bringing in uber POD Himmelberg as I'm going to be too poor to get Stewart in.

I need a POD to get me up the overall rankings.

grace zabriskie 90s GIF

17 players this weekend with Pruess taking early annual leave.
Was 3k short on a Preuss/Cameron trade. 2 trades weren’t worth it because Cameron would of been traded out again. (Want Witts for finals)
Fell only 170 spots by saving the trades which will come handy at years end.

5C6A70E0-F56D-4CC8-8744-85CC03050CF4.jpeg

No trades next round. 20 on field.…

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to seeing what my available cattle can produce next week but slightly concerned I could be missing all of Parish, Preuss and Kelly. Apparently Jelly grabbing his hamstring late?
They said it was just cramp and they took him off with an eye to the six day break
Think he'll be ok for you .
Parish seems unlikely (have him as well 😓), he seized right up with the calf.

Sure did. Got there by 20 points in the end, so by the skin of my teeth really. Stoked.
Sensational effort, mate, think they changed it so that the winner gets basically all the weekly cash, too, in like Flynn* 👍👍

* Nah, not Matt, he's the prick that killed Preussy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back