Trades 2024 Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I have taken Dowling today just because why not.

Didn't like Dawson (norf variety), now I can either only get Heeney or Fisher? Bloody miss both by $200.

Play the wait one more week for Heeney due to 139 BE or just get him now.

Alternative is I grab Dunkley and Fisher this week and get Heeney another week

Can’t believe I’m bringing in the Gimp but the role is just too hard too ignore.
View attachment 2012178
Thought you meant Dyl Moore for a sec
Thought, 'Shit, that's a touch rough.'
Then I scrolled down and the world made sense once more haha.

Thought you meant Dyl Moore for a sec
Thought, 'Shit, that's a touch rough.'
Then I scrolled down and the world made sense once more haha.
I don't tink many of us rate the gimp fishies 🐟.
But his got a good role .
Gimps and score points too.

Not sure about the durability when he's out with a hammy though!
Thats a good point. But I know who’s hamstring I trust more to hold together for the rest of the year😅

Anyone suggest any trades for my team? I'm thinking either none or Rarcia to Fisher maybe? Have $400k in bank and 12 trades left

View attachment 2012436
Wouldn't do none, you still have 4 upgrades left to do.

Rarcia to Fisher works. Zorko too but kills most of your bank and he can wait. Going any other DEF/FWD premo from the Rd 12 teams feels a bit suboptimal. Do you have someone in mind for the last MID spot? Butters next week? Could look at Neale/Warner/Dunkley/Gulden via Harcia.

LDU vs Gulden? Who ya taking?
Both good.
I'm a tad biased, but bullish on Errol for the rest of the season and would have more faith in him. I think he'll outscore Heeney/Warner and most others from here on...from here on is all that matters. Fantastic price as a pickup straight after bye. I dont own yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've planned all along to get Ryan and Serong next week, so I've budgeted for this!
But, now when push come to shove - I've got too much ITB, it seems wasteful not to get someone like Gulden in this week instead of a rookie. I will still get Ryan next week, but Serong will have to wait for an injury to my mid

So really it's:
  • Gulden with one more week of scoring
  • vs Serong a more reliable midfielder

Is Serong a must have?

I've planned all along to get Ryan and Serong next week, so I've budgeted for this!
But, now when push come to shove - I've got too much ITB, it seems wasteful not to get someone like Gulden in this week instead of a rookie. I will still get Ryan next week, but Serong will have to wait for an injury to my mid

So really it's:

Is Serong a must have?
Serong will outscore Gulden by more than enough over the remainder of the year (and then some) to make up for having to field a rookie this week. Just depends on what the extra cash gets you.

So really it's:

Is Serong a must have?
If Gulden gets you an extra 60 pts this week, Serong needs to outscore him by 6 ppg in the run home to make him a better pick. I think Serong has him by 10-15 per game so I'd be going that way

If Gulden gets you an extra 60 pts this week, Serong needs to outscore him by 6 ppg in the run home to make him a better pick. I think Serong has him by 10-15 per game so I'd be going that way
At least, IMO. I'd just about be upping that range to 15-20

Serong will outscore Gulden by more than enough over the remainder of the year (and then some) to make up for having to field a rookie this week. Just depends on what the extra cash gets you.

Thanks guys - IMO Gulden will do better than most people have assumed, Serong is coming into my side next week - even with a massive BE of 170.

I've done enough bargain based shopping to be able to afford to pay up for these better players.
I don't like it, but will learn to live with it - $686K ITB!

Pay Day Money GIF

Is Neale a must have in your final midfield?

Clarry isn't delivering what I hoped and I am seriously considering flipping him into Neale this week..

Upside is that I get another premo to for the rest of the Byes.

The downside is that will leave me with only $20k & 10 trades. And I still have 1 DEF + 2 FWD left to upgrade.

Do I do it?

Clarry isn't delivering what I hoped and I am seriously considering flipping him into Neale this week..

The downside is that will leave me with only $20k & 10 trades. And I still have 1 DEF + 2 FWD left to upgrade.

Do I do it?
3 upgrades prob requires 7-8 trades depending on values. Upgrading Clarry feels like a luxury you can't afford at this point

Do I do it?
For context, this is my current line up... $125k & 11 trades to go

1717729740661.png

For context, this is my current line up... $125k & 11 trades to go

View attachment 2012829
If it was my team, and I'm keen on Neale - I would definitely trade out Oliver

Out: Oliver, Stewart, Clohesy
In: Neale, Fisher, Greene (or rookie)

That will help your RD14 bye

Here are my trades and team for the round. For those wondering why I'm trading Clarry out now and not next week, my dilemma is Clarry has a High BE, and has the bye next week. Powell has a low BE and plays the next 2 weeks. In round 15 my plan is to go NWA + Powell to Houston + Serong. I may not have enough cash with clarry losing cash and Powell going up and Powell has two games to outscore clarry's one, since I'm waiting 1 week on Serong. This is how the teams set up and I feel like I'm in the position to be able to do this, it'll leave me with 8 trades heading out of round 15 with Martin D6, JHF M8, Sexton F6 with Comben bench cover. Enough trades and cash to get Rankine F6 and JHF to a Dawson/Neale/Dunks type. 1000004169.png 1000004171.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back